bringing ensley home

*PK and Mike bring their new baby girl Ensley home from the hospital! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖😍*

After a three day stay at the hospital, PK, Mike and baby Ensley are finally heading home!

This afternoon, PK and Ensley will be discharged from the hospital!

Both PK and Mike can't wait to go home and spend much needed time with John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson and also get Ensley settled into the Creedon-Van Reekum family routine!

PK and Mike also can't wait to spend time with their mom's Lorie and Florence and PK'a Grandma Pat.

Lorie, Florence and Grandma Pat will be visiting the Creedon-Van Reekum's for two weeks to help Mike and PK out with the older kids while PK recovers from his c-section and also to spend time with everyone!

PK is taking a very much needed shower and Mike is currently feeding Ensley a bottle, her third bottle already today.

Ensley has passed all of her newborn tests that the hospital does and she is a healthy baby girl! PK is also doing well since his c-section and he is healthy!

Mike looks down at Ensley happily drinking her bottle. Ensley looks up at Mike and Mike smiles down at Ensley.

Mike and PK still can't believe that they have a third little girl and that she is so perfect!

"You were hungry, huh? Good girl, Ensley. Good girl." Mike says softly to Ensley.

Mike then begins to softly burp Ensley on his shoulder. 

As Mike is burping Ensley, PK walks slowly out of the bathroom with his hair wrapped up in a blue towel and PK is wearing his dark gray robe.

"Hey, babe. How are you feeling?" Mike asks softly to PK.

"Hey, babe! I feel super sore but I feel SO much better after taking a shower. I feel like a new man and not crusty." PK says as he giggles a little.

"That's good, babe. You look very hot as always." Mike says as PK blushes and smiles at Mike.

PK and Mike then kiss each other twice, before PK slowly sits down on the hospital bed.

Ensley finally burps, making Mike and PK both chuckle loudly.

"Finally, you burped missy! Good girl!" Mike says as he kisses Ensley cheek.

"Aww, Ensley looks so little in your arms." PK says as he takes a picture of Mike and Ensley together.

Mike then hands Ensley to PK to hold for a little bit.

"I am going to get Ensley dressed into her cute going home outfit!" PK says making Mike smile. 

"Perfect. I am going to take a shower myself before we head home. Will you be okay for a little bit?" Mike asks PK softly.

"Yes, I will be okay, babe! I love you!" PK says as he kisses Mike again.

"I love you too, babe." Mike says as he kisses PK's cheek and then kisses Ensley's forehead.

Mike then grabs his clothes from his book bag and goes into the bathroom to take a much needed shower!

PK grabs his vlogging camera and he begins to vlog himself and Ensley together.

Ensley coos and sticks her tongue out a few times, making PK giggle and smile at her and the vlogging camera.