mike's sick day

*Mike has a little sick day at home with PK and PK takes care of him! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌙*

Today is Saturday at the Creedon-Van Reekum household and everyone is awake and ready for the exciting day ahead!

Mike went to bed late last night not feeling the best and just not like himself at all.

However, Mike just figured it was because he worked a lot of hours at work that day and the day before, and that he just needed some much needed sleep.

But this morning, Mike woke up super early and he is coughing, sneezing and has a big pounding headache. Mike officially got the big sick bug that all of the kids and PK got a few weeks ago.

Mike absolutely hates being sick because he hates people taking care of him and doing nothing all day. Mike would rather help take care of people instead of being taken care of.

Right now, Mike is laying downstairs on the couch with a happy Ensley cuddling right by his side.

Mile and Ensley are both watching Sesame Street together, which makes Ensley a very happy girl because she absolutely LOVES Sesame Street, it is her favorite TV show right now.

Meanwhile upstairs, PK is helping John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all get dressed and ready to go out for a few hours while PK, Mike, Ensley and Poppy the dog will stay home for the day.

PK and Mike's best friend Bruce is going to take John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson out shopping and out to lunch today, which makes all of the kids very happy and excited!

PK is helping put Blakelyn and Paisley's hair in little pigtails while John and Grayson are patiently waiting for the three of them to be ready to go.

"I want all of you to be very good for Uncle Bruce today! He is very excited to take you four out for a fun day! He missed all of you very much!" PK says to John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson.

"YAY! Bwruce!" Grayson says as he jumps up and down and happily claps his hands.

"Is Ensy coming too?" Paisley asks PK curiously.

"Yeah! Is Ensy coming with us too, Daddy?" Blakelyn asks PK with a big cheeky smile.

"No, Ensley is going to stay home with Papa, Poppy and I today! Uncle Bruce is bringing her gift over while he is going to buy all four of your gifts today!" PK explains to John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson.

"YAY!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison to PK happily with big smiles.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley's outfits*

"Okay, girls! I am done with your hairstyles today!" PK says to both Blakelyn and Paisley.