boo! it's halloween!

*Happy Halloween from the Creedon-Van Reekum family! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🎃👻*

Today is HALLOWEEN!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paislsy and Grayson are all eating Halloween themed pancakes together! Mike is also feeding Ensley her morning bottle!

PK's mom Lorie, PK's Grandma Pat and Mike's mom Florence all went out to have breakfast together and to go sightseeing! But they will be back right before John, Blakelyn and Paisley all go to school for the day!

John, Blakelyn and Paisley are all very excited to have their fun Halloween parties at school today! Today is going to be a fun day for all three of them!

*Monster Halloween Pancakes*

"Mmm! Are your monster waffles good?" PK asks John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson as he films them with his vlogging camera.

"YES!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley all say in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"Ya Da da!" Grayson says with syrup all over his face, making PK giggle.

"What do you all say to Papa?" PK asks John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson.

"THANK YOU, PAPA!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley all yell in unison happily to Mike.

"Pa pa pa!" Grayson says as he claps his hands happily.

"You're welcome, guys! Happy Halloween!" Mike says happily to John, Blakelyn, Paislsy, Grayson and Ensley.

"Happy Halloween!" PK says with lots of excitement to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley

"Today is Ensley first ever Halloween and her first holiday to celebrate ever! Yay!" PK says in a babyfied voice as he holds Ensley's little hand.

"YAY!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"Aww! Yay, Ensley!" Mike says in a babyfied voice to Ensley as he kisses her head softly.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all happily eat their special Halloween pancakes together!

*****
After breakfast, PK and Mike help John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all get dressed into their very special and fun Halloween outfits!

Also, Lorie, Florence and Grandma Pat are now back from breakfast and sightseeing!

"NANA! MIMI! GP!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley all say with excitement as they run down the steps to greet GP, Lorie and Florence.

"BA BA BA BA!" Grayson says with lots of excitement as he follows his siblings down the steps.

John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all happily hug and kiss Lorie, Florence and Grandma Pat one by one!