family beach day!

*PK, Mike and the kids head to the beach to start their summer vacation! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌸*

Summer vacation has officially began for the Creedon-Van Reekum family! John is out of school for the summer and he is very excited to have a fun filled summer with his sisters, brother, Daddy and Papa!

Mike and PK have decided to start off their fun summer vacation with a very nice beach day! The Creedon-Van Reekum family live only ten minutes away from the beach!

Mike and PK absolutely love going to the beach, but Mike and PK haven't taken the kids there as much as they would like to, due to their busy work schedules.

But Mike and PK wanna keep their work schedules very light this summer and they both spend as much time as they can with John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson!

Mike is currently outside packing up his car with a big blue beach umbrella, a few beach towels, three things of sunscreen for all of them, many toys for the kids, and a few other things they would all need to have a very fun beach day!

PK is in the kitchen and he is packing up a snack bag for the kids, himself and Mike! The snack bag is full of fruit, water and the kids other snacks they enjoy!

"Daddy! Are we leaving to go to the beach yet?" Blakelyn asks PK as she hugs him.

"Yes, Daddy! I wanna go to the beach now!" Paisley says to PK as she also hugs him.

"It is almost time! But we are going to be leaving very very soon! Papa is packing everything up in the car right now and then we will all get into the car and head to the beach!" PK says to Paisley and Blakelyn.

"YAY!" Paisley and Blakelyn say in unison and with excitement.

"Da da da da da!" Grayson says as he crawls into the kitchen.

"Grayson!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison, happily smiling at their baby brother.

Grayson then begins to play with PK's leg hair, causing PK pain.

"Owie, Gray Gray! Ow! That hurts!" PK says to Grayson as he tries to get Grayson to stop pulling on his leg hair.

Grayson giggles loudly and smiles at PK

"Hi, Grayson! Hi, buddy! Are you excited to go to the beach?" PK asks Grayson in a babyfied voice.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Grayson says with a big cheeky smile at PK.

Then John walks into the kitchen and he is holding a orange bucket that has a small red shovel inside.

"Hey, Daddy! Can I bring my shovel and bucket to the beach with us?" John asks PK, holding up his bucket and shovel.

"Sure, JJ! And Papa has packed a few other beach toys for all of you to play with too!" PK says to John.

"Awesome!" John says with a cheeky smile.

"I excited!" Blakelyn says, jumping up and down.

"Me too! Me too!" Paisley says as she also jumps up and down.

"I love to go to the beach!" John says to PK with a smile.

"I'm glad you guys are all excited to go to the beach! I love going to the beach too! And so does Papa! Papa and I have a very fun summer planned for all of you!" PK says to John, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"YAY!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison with big smiles.

"Ba ba da da da!" Grayson says to PK.