bringing grayson home

*It's time to bring baby Grayson home from the hospital! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💕*

After almost a day in the hospital, it is time for Grayson, PK and Mike to be discharged from the hospital and head home! PK and Mike love spending one on one time with Grayson but they miss John, Blakelyn and Paisley too!

PK is getting ready in the bathroom while Mike is getting Grayson ready. Mike grabs the vlogging camera and begins to vlog himself!

"Hey y'all! It's Mike here and we are getting ready to be discharged from the hospital today, woohoo!" Mike says giving the camera a big thumbs up.

Mike then films Grayson laying on the hospital bed. Grayson is awake and is sucking on a green pacifier.

"Baby Gray is all ready to go home! Well, back home, since he was born there!" Mike says with a chuckle.

"PK is in the shower getting ready and I got Grayson all dressed! Isn't his outfit cute?" Mike says filming Grayson's outfit.

*Grayson's coming home outfit*

"PK picked this outfit out and it's really cute. The little bears on the pants are my favorite part of the outfit. I know the shirt is long sleeves but it's cold in the hospital and it's going to be cold in our house. We don't want Gray to get sick. Plus, this shirt is light weight so he won't get hot." Mike says as he rubs Grayson's head softly.

Grayson begins to fuss. He spits out his green pacifier and begins to cry loudly.

"I think little man is getting hungry. Shh, shh, it's okay Gray! It's okay! I'll be right back y'all!" Mike says turning the camera off.

Mike comes back with Grayson in his arms and he is feeding him a bottle.

"Sorry about that! Little man was hungry! Grayson is a great eater! He wakes up to feed every three and a half hours. With the twins we had to wake them up every two hours to eat, and John we had to wake him up every three hours. Grayson just wakes up on his own when he is hungry, which is great." Mike says as he continues to feed Grayson.

PK walks out of the bathroom. His hair is wrapped in a pink hair towel. PK is wearing black basketball shorts and one of Mike's t-shirts.

"Hey, babe! How are you feeling?" Mike asks PK as he tenderly kisses him.

"Sore today, but I feel good! How is Gray doing?" PK asks Mike as he kisses Grayson's cheek.

"Gray has been good! He was getting fussy so it was time for him to eat!" Mike says smiling at PK.

"The doctor should be coming in soon to check on Gray and I and then discharge us!" PK says with a cheeky grin.

"My mom called me earlier! She said the kids have been having a lot of fun! They camped in the living room and ate a lot of sweets! My mom said that they are counting down the hours until we all come home! They can't wait to give Grayson lots of hugs and kisses." Mike says making PK awe.