airport surprise!

*PK and the kids surprise Mike at the airport and tell him about baby #4! Thank you Scomicheislove for helping me! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🐻*

Today, Mike is coming home from a five week long work trip! PK is very excited to have his husband back home and to tell him he is pregnant again! The kids also can't wait to have their Papa home!

PK got the whole house cleaned and perfect for Mike and is now getting the kids ready to head to the airport.

John walks into Blakelyn and Paisley's bedroom. He sees PK getting the girls ready with their matching outfits.

"Papa is coming home today, Daddy!" John says with excitement and PK giggles.

"I know! I am excited! We are getting ready to go to the airport in a little bit! Let me finish getting the girls ready and then I'm going to help you get ready, okay?" PK says to John.

"Okay, Daddy!" John says as he keeps the girls occupied while PK did their hair.

*****
PK has loaded up the kids into the car and is buckling them all up in their car seats. PK realizes how long this can take with three active little ones.

"Da da da. Go!" Blakelyn says as PK giggles at her excitement.

"We are going, baby girl! You gotta be patient! I need to buckle you and your sister in!" PK says as he buckles Paisley in.

"Go!" Paisley says as PK kisses her cheek.

"We are going, girls! Be patient! Your sisters aren't being patient, JJ!" PK says as he makes sure the girls are buckled in right.

"We gotta be patient, Paisley and Blakelyn!" John says as PK fixes John's car seat straps and tickles him.

"That tickles, Daddy!" John says as he tickles.

"We are a ready! Let's hit the road!" PK says as he gets into the driver seat and fixes his hair some.

"Where are we going guys?" PK asks as he vlogs the kids.

"Papa!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison.

"We are going to the airport to get Papa!" John yells in excitement.

"That's right! We are going to get Papa! And what are we going to tell him about?" PK asks the kids.

"About the baby in your tummy!" John says with a cheeky grin.

"Ba ba!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison.

"That's right! Don't say anything to Papa! Let him see your shirts!" PK says to the kids.

"Okay!" John says as he giggles.

*****
PK and the kids have made it to LAX to pick up Mike! PK parks the car in the parking garage manages to get all three kids out of the car and walk towards the airport.

PK is pushing the double stroller and John is holding onto the stroller so he doesn't get lost. They walk over to the terminal where Mike's flight is going to be let off in a few minutes.

"Let's get Paisley and Blakelyn out of their stroller, I know they will want to run over to Mike!" PK says as he lets Blakelyn and Paisley walk around.

"Da da!" Paisley says pointing to a service dog in excitement, wanting to touch it.

"Stay over here! Paisley! Don't touch the dog. That dog is working." PK says as he picks up Paisley.