where's pop?

*This oneshot is based on a video a saw a while back on Team2Moms YouTube channel! Check them out, they are awesome! But they did a video of one of the moms talking with their daughter about being gay. So this will be like their video but a different topic. I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 💕

PK films himself sitting down as he fixes the camera. PK rubs his baby bump and smiles.

"These babies are kicking each other like crazy! I can't wait to find out what they are! But, I wanted to do a video for you guys! We are so sorry that we haven't filmed much lately! Mike has been out of town doing work since when I get near the end of my pregnancy he won't be able to go out of town. I have been working and taking care of John. However, Mike is home now!" PK says as Mike walks over.

"Hi, guys!" Mike says as he tickles John making John laugh loudly.

"Hi, camewra!" John says with a big cheeky smile.

Mike sits down next to PK and kisses his cheek. PK smiles and kisses Mike a few times. John runs around and begins to play with his toys.

"We saw this video and we kinda wanted to do our own with a different topic! They did a video telling their daughter what gay means. But our video is gonna be a different topic that John has been asking about lately." PK says as he looks at Mike.

"As many of you know, my dad passed away when I was a kid. PK never had a chance to meet him and neither has JJ." Mike says and PK nods.

"When JJ was born, Mike's mom got us an owl that has a picture of Mike's dad in it and it's in JJ's bedroom. The other day we were talking about families because we were reading a book about families and babies. JJ asked a question about Mike's dad. I actually filmed a clip of it because I sent it to Mike's mom." PK says to the camera.

- PK's puts the clip of John here -
John is sitting on the floor holding a family book that he and PK were reading. PK and Mike want to read a lot of family books to help John to get ready for the twins!

"Daddy?" John says to PK.

"Yes, baby boy?" PK says as he plays with John's light blonde hair. 

"Where's Papa's Daddy? I never seen him! Except in pictures." John asks PK.

- End Of Clip -
PK wipes a tear that falls form his eye and Mike holds his hand, kissing it.

"John is very observant for an almost three year old. He realizes that PK has a dad and mom while I only have a mom. And he knows that he has two dads. He loves his family." Mike says and PK nods.

"I didn't know what to say to John so I asked Mike's mom for help! Mike and I wanna help you guys if you guys are dealing with the same thing with their kids talk about death. So let's have JJ come and we can talk to him." PK says.

Mike walks over to John and picks him up. Mike tickles John and he laughs loudly.

Mike sits down next to PK. Mike has John in his lap and John smiles at the camera.

"Hi, buddy. I love you. I love you so much." Mike says as he kisses John's cheek.

"I love you too, baby boy." PK says as he holds John's hand.

"I wuv you too, Daddy and Papa." John says with a big grin.

"Do you remember what you asked Daddy last night?" Mike asks John.

"Uh huh. I asked where your Daddy is. His name is Pop." John says.

"You did. Why did you ask about Pop?" PK asks John.

"Because, I only see pictures of Pop with Papa and Papa was whittle like me." John says as he looks at Mike and PK.

"When I was a little older then you, Pop became an angel in heaven." Mike says softly.

"An angel?" John asks curiously.

"Yeah, an angel. He's not here with us. That's why you haven't met him. He's an angel in heaven. Heaven is in the clouds." PK says softly.

"Can he see me?" John asks Mike and PK.

"He sure can. He sees all of us and he watches over us." Mike says to John.

"Pop is an angel in heaven and he was an amazing person. He loves you very much." PK says and John smiles.

"Did you meet Pop, Daddy?" John asks PK.

"No, I didn't get to meet Pop. Only Nana, Papa and Uncle Richard knew Pop. But he loves us very very much." PK says.

"He's in my owl!" John says as he holds up his owl stuffed animal.

"Mhm! You are right! There's a picture of him." PK says to John.

"Nana got that for you so you can have Pop with you. He's looking over you." Mike says.

"Does Pop love me?" John asks PK and Mike.

"Absolutely! He loves you very much." PK says as he kisses John.

"Poppy and Pop have the same name. And it's your name too!" Mike says as John's face lights up

"We are all John!" John says as he giggles.

"That's right!" PK says as he giggles.

"If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask, okay? Nana and Uncle Richard can help answer your questions too." Mike says softly.

"Otay!" John says as he hugs Mike and then hugs PK.

"I wuv you, Daddy and Papa! And I wuv the babies!" John says as he kisses PK's baby bump.

"They love you too, John. They are so happy that you are their big brother." Mike says as PK and John smile.

"You are the best big brother already." PK says and John's face lights up.

"We hope you enjoyed our video today! We will film a lot more because we got a lot of exciting things coming up!" PK says as he smiles at Mike and they kiss.

"Don't forgot to smile!" Mike says as John smiles making PK and Mike giggle. 

"Because it's worth it! See you guys next time!" PK says as he blows a kiss.

"Bye!" PK, Mike and John wave before Mile turns the camera off.

PK posts a picture of John hugging a picture of Mike's dad. He writes the caption as: "John loves his Pop ❤️ He asked us where he was and we tried to give him a decent answer of what a two year old can handle and he took it well."

Mike posts a picture of John hugging his owl and next to him is a picture of Mike's dad. He writes the caption as: "John has been curious about my dad. PK and I had a talk with him, not a big talk because he is only two. He loves his Pop even though he's never met him ❤️"