getting ready for preschool!

*John is getting ready for his first day of preschool! He's growing up so fast! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🖤

PK films Paisley sleeping on his chest and smiles at the camera.

"Good morning, y'all! I am just relaxing with this baby girl. Mike has Blakelyn upstairs and John is still sleeping. We have a busy day today!" PK whispers as Paisley coos.

"There's Mike and Blakey!" PK says as Mike sits next to PK with Blakelyn in his arms.

"Blakelyn pooped and she stunk man. Good god." Mike says as he kisses Blakelyn, Paisley and then PK.

"Good, she didn't poop yesterday. Mike and I literally write down every time we feed the girls and what type of diapers they have because we don't want to get them confused." PK says as he laughs.

"We do because the doctor asks stuff like that. Speaking of doctors, the girls are doing so well! We went to their two month doctor's appointment yesterday. Paisley is ten pounds and Blakelyn is eleven pounds. I forgot how long they were." Mike says as Blakelyn coos.

"I think the doctor said they are both twenty inches long so they are growing right on track! They were both eighteen and a half inches long when they were born. They are growing great the doctor said and are doing really well because twins are usually on the small side." PK says.

"JJ is starting preschool tomorrow y'all! Our little man is growing up!" Mike says with a big smile as he kisses PK's cheek.

"I really can't believe it! I am really happy and sad at the same time! I'm happy for John that he is going to go to school, meet new friends and learn new things. I'm sad because he is growing up so fast! He is going to school three days a week! John is so stinking excited!" PK says with a grin.

The next clip is of Mike getting John dressed. Mike is fixing John's hair.

"What kind of haircut do you wanna get when we go later?" Mike asks John.

"Spiky like yours!" John says as he giggles.

"You don't want long hair like me?" PK asks and John shakes his head no.

"Is that okay, Daddy?" John asks PK as he hugs him.

"That's fine, bud! Whatever you want for school! You are handsome no matter what." PK says as he kisses John's cheek.

*John's t-shirt*

*John's t-shirt*

"Look at my shirt! It's got robots on it!" John says as PK films him.

"I love this shirt! Nana got this for you!" PK says as Mike grabs the girl's diaper bag.