first day of school!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all have their first day of school! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree! ❤️*

Today is the first day of school!

Today, four out of PK and Mike's five children will be going to school today! Only baby Ensley will be home with PK and Mike until the triplets are born in Kate November!

John is starting second grade, Blakelyn and Paisley are starting pre-kindergarten and Grayson is starting  Headstart!

PK and Mike can't believe that four of their children are in school now! It feels like that John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson were just babies! Now they are seven, four, four and two years old! 

For breakfast, John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson had egg sandwiches with sausage, bacon and orange juice! All of the kids love their Papa's cooking!

And now, John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are all getting dressed and ready for the first day of school!

Mike is putting Blakelyn and Paisley's hair in ponytails while PK is giving Grayson a little mohawk. John styles his own hair now and he usually styles it just like Mike does!

 John styles his own hair now and he usually styles it just like Mike does!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley's first day of school outfits*

"Papa! I excited for today!" Blakelyn says as Mike finishes her hairstyle for the day.

"Aww, I am really glad you are excited, Blakey! You are going to have a really fun day!" Mike says as Blakelyn flaps her arms happily.

"Papa! I am excited for today too!" Paisley says as she dances around.

"Aww! I am really glad you are excited too, Paisy! You are also going to have a really fun day!" Mike says as Paisley smiles ear to ear.

Blakelyn and Paisley giggle and smile at Mike.

"You two look so so cute in your matching dresses! So so pretty!" Mike says to Blakelyn and Paisley making both girl smile again.

"Let's go downstairs, girlies! JJ, Gray, Ensy and Daddy are waiting for us!"

"Okay, Papa!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison as they hold each other's hands!

PK, Ensley, John, Grayson, Blakelyn, Paisley and Mike all walk down the steps together!

"Aww, girlies! You two look so beautiful in your matching dresses! I LOVE them!" PK says to Blakelyn and Paisley with a cheeky grin.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison to PK as they both smile.

"You boys look so handsome!" Mike says to John and Grayson with a grin.

"Fank you!" Grayson says to Mike as he giggles.