valentine's day!

*PK, Mike and the kids celebrate Valentine's Day! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! I need some help! Love • Bree ❤️💖*

Today is Valentine's Day!

Today is going to be a very special, very fun and very loving day for the Creedon-Van Reekum family!

Also today is going to be a very fun day at school for John, Blakelyn and Paisley! The three of them are going to have Valentine's Day parties in their classes!

PK and Mike are both going to go to Blakelyn and Paisley and then John's Valentine's Day parties!

PK and Mike's best friend Christina is going to come over to stay at the house with Grayson and Poppy the dog!

PK and Mike are going to take Ensley with them to the Valentine's Day parties!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley are all finishing up breakfast together!

"JJ, Blakey, Paisy and Gray, make sure you all put your bowls into the sink!" PK says to John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson with a big smile as he burps Ensley on his shoulder.

John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson put their breakfast bowls into the sink and Mike begins to wash all of the breakfast dishes.

"Thank you all so much! You four are being very helpful! Blakey, Paisy and John! Make sure you get your jackets, and book bags!" Mike says to John, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Okay, Papa!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley all say in unison to Mike happily.

"And Gray, I'll help you get your shoes and jacket on too, bud!" Mike says to Grayson, making Grayson happy and smile.

"YAY!" Grayson says with lots of excitement as he claps his hands happily.

Ensley then happily burps, making PK and Mike both giggle and smile at her.

"Good girl, Ensy! Good girl! You were hungry this morning! You are drank the thing!" PK says in a babyfied voice and Ensley coos at her Daddy.

Mike and PK then both softly kiss Ensley's cheeks, making Ensley smile ear to ear at them.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley's Valentine's outfits*

John, Blakelyn and Paisley all get their jackets and shoes on, before they put their book bags on their backs! 

John, Blakelyn and Paisley are all very excited for school today because of their Valentine's Day parties they are going to have!

"Awesome job, JJ, Blakey and Paisy! PK says as he walks over to the as he holds Ensley.