meeting the new neighbors!

*PK and Mike see that they have new neighbors and they go meet with them! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🥰*

Today is Saturday at the Creedon-Van Reekum household!

Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Poppy and Beau all just had lunch together!

Beau and Poppy are laying on their dog bed together taking their afternoon nap while PK and Mike are both sitting on the couch.

Mike is rubbing PK's swollen feet as they watch college football together (per Mike's request)

Ensley is sitting next to the couch on the floor and she is in her bouncer, bouncing away!

Grayson is playing with his cars, lining them up before placing them on the race track.

Blakelyn and Paisley are playing dress up while they are playing with their doll house and John is playing Animal Crossing on his Nintendo Switch!  

"Are the babies moving around in there, babe?" Mike asks PK with a cheeky smile.

"They sure are! Adley is kicking the crap out of her brothers right now!" PK says as he laughs at Mike.

"Aww, poor Weston and Wiley." Mike says as he chuckles at PK and PK giggles back.

Just then, John looks out the window and he sees a moving truck in front of a house that is across the street from the Creedon-Van Reekum house.

Seven children are running around happily outside in the front yard as a woman holds a baby similar in age as Ensley.

A man pulls a small box out of the moving truck and he walks into the house with it!

John then happily walks over to PK and Mike.

"Daddy! Papa!" John says with a cheeky smile at PK and Mike.

"Hi, buddy! What's up?" PK says to John with a cheeky smile.

"Hey, bud!" Mike says to John with a smile.

"We have new neighbors across the street! I just seen them outside!" John says with a big smile at his parents.

"I seen a man over there this morning! Did you see any kids with him?" Mike asks John.

"YES! Seven kids, a baby and a woman!" John says with a big smile at PK and Mike.

"Aww! We will have eight children just like them in a few months when Adley, Wiley and Weston are born! How fun is that! Maybe later we can all walk over and introduce ourselves to them!" PK says to John as John smiles at both PK and Mike.

"That is an awesome idea, Daddy and Papa!" John says to PK and Mike.

"It does! Let's make sure they are settled in some before we visit!" Mike says as John nods in agreement at his Papa.

"Da da da! Pa pa pa!" Ensley says as she jumps in her bouncer happily.

"Hi, Ensy girl! Hi, baby! Look at you jumping around!" PK says to Ensley with a cheeky grin and giggle.

"Hi, princess! Sounds like you have a new playmate across the street! Yeah!" Mike says in a babyfied voice as Ensley gets really excited.

"Vrooooom! Vrooooom!" Grayson says loudly as he plays with his cars making PK smile.

PK, Mike, Ensley, Grayson, Paisley, Blakelyn and John all hang out as a family together!