3D ultrasound

*PK gets a 3D ultrasound done and all of the kids see their new baby sibling! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 😇*

Today is going to be a fun and very special day for the Creedon-Van Reekum family!

Today, PK and Mike are going to take John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson to PK's thirty five week doctor's appointment and PK is going to have a 3D ultrasound done, so all of the kids can see their new sibling before he or she is born!

Also, PK and Mike can get some very cute ultrasound pictures of Baby Peanut before Baby Peanut is born in a short few weeks!

In about five weeks or less, Baby Peanut will be born and will join the Creedon-Van Reekum family!

All of the kids are very excited to have another sibling! John wants a baby brother while Blakelyn and Paisley both want a baby sister! Grayson is too little to care right now but he is excited as well! Mike thinks Baby Peanut will be a boy while PK thinks Baby Peanut will be a girl!

Also, John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson haven't been to any of PK's doctor appointments during his entire pregnancy because PK and Mike didn't want to bore any of them and plus having four little kids in a small exam room isn't ideal at all.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are all in the car and they are all heading to PK's thirty five week doctors appointment!

PK is sitting in the passengers seat while Mike is in the driver's seat and is driving. John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are all in the back seat and they are sitting in their car seats.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson's outfits*

"Are you four excited to see Baby Peanut on the ultrasound machine today?" PK asks John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson with a big smile.

"YES!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley all yell in unison to PK with big smiles on their faces.

"YA!" Grayson says with a big cheeky smile at PK even though he doesn't even know what PK asked.

"I am so excited too! Are you excited about today too, Papa?" PK says to the kids and Mike and then holds Mike's hand, smiling at him.

"I am very excited to see Baby Peanut! This will be the very last ultrasound pictures we get of Baby Peanut in Daddy's belly before Peanut is born!" Mike says to the kids and PK as he softly kisses PK's hand and then begins to rub PK's big baby bump, feeling Peanut kick and move around.

"I am so excited to see Peanut and to get cute pictures of Peanut too!" John says to PK and Mike.

"Me too, JJ! Me too!" PK says to John happily.