quarentine date night at home

*PK and Mike have a small and much needed little date night on their balcony together! Please send suggestions pleases I really need some suggestions for his book! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is Friday at the Creedon-Van Reekum household and it has been a WILD day so far!

Mike and PK have both had an extremely busy and very hectic day with their five kiddos - John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley and their dog Poppy!

Since California is still under a whole state lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic that is happening, PK and Mike have both been home and have been working at home as well!

Also, John, Blakelyn and Paisley have all been homeschooling since all schools are closed for the rest of the school year!

Luckily, John can do all of his school work mostly on his own on the computer with a little help.

However, Mike and PK still need to help Blakelyn and Paisley and make sure that Grayson and Ensley are both occupied and happy so they aren't distracting the older three!

However, all day long today, the four older kids have all been saying that they were either bored, hungry or tired constantly, causing PK or Mike to stop what they were doing with their work many many times through out the day.

Ensley has also been teething lately, so she has been a very miserable and sad baby. Ensley hasn't been sleeping as much as she should have, she has been constantly fussy and crying often. Ensley wants to be held 24/7 which again is causing PK or Mike to not get as much work done.

Also, Poppy keeps wanting to go outside constantly to chase animals and dig lots of holes in the yard, which are two things that PK and Mike do not want Poppy to do.

So today, PK and Mike could barely get any of their work done for their jobs, but thankfully their bosses are both extremely amazing and they understand that times are very hard right now. The important thing right now is family and making sure everybody is safe, happy and healthy!

PK and Mike both just fed John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson their dinner for the night, which was chicken nuggets and smiley french fries, a kid dinner request!

And now John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are all getting ready to watch the new Disney movie Onward on the Disney+ app in living room while PK and Mike will have a relaxing dinner on their balcony.

PK helps John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all get settled and comfy and makes sure the movie is on right while Mike hands John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all of their ice cream!