meeting with santa

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley and baby Grayson meet with Santa Claus! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Thank you to my bff ftm_trans15 for helping me! Love • Bree🎅🏻*

The Creedon-Van Reekums are about to head to the mall to meet with Santa! It is a Creedon-Van Reekum tradition!

Mike has been cleaning up and organizing the kids stuff, getting ready to walk out the door. Meanwhile, PK is buckling the kids into their car seats.

"Who's excited to see Santa today?" PK asks John, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"ME!" Paisley says happily as she kicks her feet.

Blakelyn puts her hands up and cheers in excitement.

"Me too! Me too!" Blakelyn says with a grin.

"I'm excited! I love see Santa every year!" John says as he fixes his shirt.

Mike brings Grayson and his diaper bag out to the car and buckles him in as well.

"There you go, baby boy. All ready to go." Mike says, kissing Gray's forehead.

"It's Gray's first time meeting with Santa! I hope it goes well! We have been 3-0 so far. No crying babies yet!" PK says making sure all of the kids are buckled in before getting in the passenger seat.

Mike nods at PK, getting into the driver's seat.

"I think we have a good luck streak. Knock on wood." Mike says as he and PK knock on their doors.

PK giggles and smiles at Mike.

"Hey, so what are you three going to ask Santa for Christmas this year?" PK asks John, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"A Hatchimal!" Paisley says happily.

"I want a baby! One I can't take care of!" Blakelyn replies loudly.

"I want a scooter that lights up!" John says excitedly.

PK winks at Mike making sure he hears what the girls and John want this year.

"I think Gray wants a Teddy Bear this year. Or a blanket!" PK says to the kids.

"Maybe he wants a toy!" Blakelyn says to PK and Mike.

"Maybe he does! Santa knows what to buy babies!" PK says happily.

Mike starts driving to the mall, smiling at his kids in the back. He is so blessed to have four healthy kids and an amazing husband.

"Grayson fell asleep, Daddy and Papa!" Blakelyn says as she stares at her baby brother sleeping.

"Aw, that's okay! He's just sleepy." PK says fixing Grayson's blanket so it isn't on his face.

"It will be good if he's a little groggy when he meets Santa." Mike says with a laugh.

PK also giggles at Mike's comment. 

PK, Mike, Blakelyn, Paisley and John sing through out the car ride to the mall!

*****
After a twenty five car ride, the Creedon-Van Reekum clan has made it to the mall! 

PK and Mike help unload the kids out of the car. Mike holds Grayson and Grayson is wrapped in a Seattle Seahawks blanket.

"JJ, Blakey and Paisy, hold hands please." Mike says as John, Blakelyn and Paisley hold hands.

PK and Mike also hold the kid's hands as they all walk into the busy mall! Grayson wakes up from his cat nap and yawns.

"There's my baby boy! Hi, sleepy! Are you Teddy's to meet santa?" PK asks in a high pitched baby voice.