fire station field trip!

*John's preschool is having a field trip to the fire station! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💚*

PK films Blakelyn and Paisley sitting together on the floor. They have both mastered sitting up all by themselves! Blakelyn and Paisley look at PK filming them and they both smile.

"These girls are so happy this morning! Hi, Blakey! Hi, Paisy! Good morning!" PK says as Blakelyn and Paisley babble loudly as they play with their teething toys.

"Hey y'all! Today is Tuesday and I am off work so I will be home with the girls! Yay! As you can see the girls are sitting up all by themselves!" PK says as Blakelyn and Paisley babble loudly.

"Also, JJ's preschool is having a field trip today! JJ, where are you going today?" PK asks John.

"We are going to the fire station! We are going to meet firefighters and talk about fire safety!" John says as he hugs PK.

"Ooo, sounds like fun! Let me see your shirt!" PK says as he films John's outfit. He is wearing a shirt with a fire truck on it and is wearing jean shorts and tennis shoes.

*John's t-shirt*

*John's t-shirt*

"Papa is going to go too! Right Papa?" John says as he looks at Mike, who is in the kitchen making a lunch for the both of the them.

"That's right, bud. Are you ready to go?" Mike asks John.

"Yes, Papa! Bye, Blakey! Bye, Paisy! Bye, Daddy!" John says as he kisses Blakelyn, Paisley and then PK.

"Bye, bud! Have fun! Babe, take lots of pictures, okay?" PK says and Mike nods.

"I will. I love you, babe." Mike says as he kisses PK twice.

"I love you too! Papa is going bye bye, girls!" PK says as Mike kisses Paisley and Blakelyn's cheeks.

*******
The Happy Trails Preschool class is on a small school bus headed to the fire station. John is sitting next to Mike, talking to his friend Zane.

"I'm so excited to go to the fire station! I wanna be a fire fighter when I grow up!" Zane says to John.

"Cool! My Papa was a fire fighter before! Right, Papa?" John asks Mike.

"I sure was! I volunteered at the fire department in my hometown in Virginia." Mike says to Zane and John.

"Alrighty, class! We are at the fire station! I want all of you to be on your best behavior today! Today we are going to learn very important things that we will need to keep ourselves safe from a fire! Let's get off the bus in a single file line." Mrs. Davis says.

The preschool students begin to get off the bus one by one in this order: Annabelle, Griffin, David, Zane, Elexis, Hollyn, Blayke, Sierra, Seeley, Wyn, Huxley and John.