meet the teacher night!

*John, PK and Mike meet with John's kindergarten teacher! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 😊

PK is currently organizing John's dresser so John can dress himself independently when school starts in just a few days! John can't reach the clothes in his closet, so PK is putting John's school clothes in the dresser to make getting ready for school much easier.

"JJ, come here buddy!" PK says as John runs into his bedroom.

"Yes, Daddy?" John asks PK.

"I organized your dresser for you! I know you can't reach your clothes in your closet so I changed things around for you to make getting dressed easier." PK says to John.

"Yay! Thank you, Daddy!" John says hugging PK.

"You're welcome!" PK says as he happily hugs John.

"Your underwear and socks are in this drawer, your pants are in this drawer, and your shirts are in this drawer. We are going to pick your outfits the night before so we don't have any issues in the morning." PK says to John.

"Okay! Thank you, Daddy!" John says hugging PK again.

"You're welcome, buddy!" PK says, kissing John's cheek.

John runs out of his bedroom and goes downstairs to play.

PK walks into the master bedroom and picks up his vlogging camera. He then begins to vlog himself.

"Gooooooooood morning! Actually I think it is the afternoon now, oops! But, hello guys! Sorry we haven't vlogged in a few days! We have just been hanging out at home and taking care of Grayson. Mike is on paternity leave for two to three months so he has been home with me helping out. I absolutely love having Mike home. When we are both working, we are so busy and don't see each other that much. So it has been great seeing him every single day and getting lots of cuddles in!" PK says with a big smile.

"We don't have that many plans today! I was just organizing John's dresser and his school clothes. He starts school on Monday like, oh my gosh! Mike and I are going to go to John's meet the teacher night event tonight! John is so excited to meet his teacher. GP is going to watch the girls for us, because two two year olds aren't going to stay still and in a classroom for long." PK says with giggle as he fixes his hair in the mirror.

"GP is still in town visiting with us! She is leaving in two days though." PK says with a frown.

"John is playing Uno with GP downstairs, I hear him laughing at her. He always wins Uno. But Erin, my mom and Mike's mom went home yesterday! They stayed longer then they planned on staying, but they had so much fun with us! I'm glad they were all here when Grayson was born, they were so helpful. Well, I'm going to stop vlogging and get myself together. I look like a HOT mess right now! I'll see you guys later!" PK says as he waves goodbye.

****
Blakelyn and Paisley found PK's vlogging camera and are filming themselves waking down the steps Blakelyn and Paisley begin to fight for the camera.

"Hi." Blakelyn says as she holds the camera upside down and drools a little on it.

"HI!" Paisley says as she tries to grab the camera from Blakelyn's hands.

"NO! Mine!" Blakelyn yells at Paisley.

"NO! Mine!" Paisley yells back at Blakelyn. 

"Girls, be careful with Daddy's camera. Be careful. Let me have the camera and I'll film you both. How does that sound?" Mike says grabbing the vlogging camera from Blakelyn.

"Otay!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison.

Mike begins to film the twins together. Blakelyn and Paisley both happily dance and jump up and down for the camera.