john's kindergarten graduation

*John is officially a kindergarten graduate! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 👨🏼‍🎓*

Today is a very special day in the Creedon-Van Reekum family! 

Today, John is graduating from kindergarten!

PK and Mike both feel like it was just yesterday that they were dropping John off in his classroom for his very first day of kindergarten and now today is John's last day of kindergarten and John is officially graduating kindergarten!

John is one of the top ten students in both of the kindergarten classes!

John is one of the best readers in his kindergarten class, John knows how to write his first and last name, he can count to one hundred and many other amazing things!

PK and Mike are so proud of their baby boy! John is growing up so so fast!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are all getting ready for John's kindergarten graduation ceremony!

PK is finishing up drying his hair and getting ready while Mike is getting Grayson dressed and ready!

"Pa pa pa pa!" Grayson says, wiggling around on his changing table, not wanting Mike to get him dressed for the day.

"Grayson, you need to stay still for me, bud! You need to get dress and look very nice for John's graduation!" Mike says to a very wiggly and very happy Grayson.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Grayson says with a huge smile as he plays with his tiny gray teddy bear while Mike gets Grayson dressed.

While PK, Mike and Grayson finish getting ready, John, Blakelyn and Paisley are all watching the movie Coco for the millionth time in John's bedroom.

"Pa pa pa pa!" Grayson says with a big cheeky smile, showing his three teeth he has on the bottom.

"We are all done, Gray! You are all ready to go and look so so cute! Let's go see if Daddy is ready to go." Mike says as he picks up Grayson from the changing table and he and Grayson begin to walk over to the master bedroom. 

"Ya pa pa!" Grayson says as happily he claps his hands happily, making Mike smile ear to ear.

Mike and Grayson walk into the master bedroom and they both see PK looking at himself in the body mirror. PK fixes his shirt and rubs his tiny baby bump.

*PK and Mike's outfits*

PK turns around and sees Mike and Grayson both looking at him. PK then smiles at Mike and Grayson.