erin and conor visit!

*PK's sister Erin and her boyfriend Conor come to visit for a week! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! I really need some ideas! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today, PK's little sister Erin and her boyfriend Conor are both coming to California to visit all of them for a week!

Despite this Coronavirus happening all around the United States and is getting worse day by day, Erin still wants to fly to California and visit everyone for a week!

However, Erin promised John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley that she is going to visit with all of them and she will not break her promise to the five of them!

Right at this moment, Erin and Conor are flying from Illinois to California and they are almost in California after an almost five hour flight!

Right now, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all just happily ate breakfast together as a family and they are now getting dressed for the exciting day!

PK, Ensley and Grayson are already dressed and ready for the day! PK, Ensley and Grayson are now downstairs with Poppy the dog who is very excited to see them!

"Poppy! Poppy! Hii! Hii!" Grayson says as he happily hugs Poppy tightly.

"Hi, Poppy girl! Hi! Are you being a good girl today? Yes, you are! Yes, you are!" PK asks Poppy as he pets her head tenderly, making Poppy very happy.

Poppy then both licks Grayson's cheeks, making Grayson giggle loudly.

"Aww, is Poppy giving you some kisses, Gray?" PK asks Grayson as he smiles at him.

"Yes! Poppy kisses, Daddy!" Grayson says as he kisses Poppy's head back, making PK awe.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Ensley says as she drools, making PK laugh loudly.

"And you are drooling a lot this morning, missy! Do you have any teeth yet?" PK asks Ensley playfully and Ensley giggles.

PK then begins to vlog himself, Grayson and Ensley all sitting together on the couch. Ensley tries to grab at the vlogging camera, making PK giggle loudly.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba." Ensley says as she smiles and drools happily.

"No no, Ensy! No no, baby! Don't touch the camera! Don't touch, baby!" PK says in a babyfied voice, making Ensley babble happily at him.

"Hey y'all! Good morning! I am just hanging out with Grayson and Ensley downstairs while Mike, John, Blakelyn and Paisley are all getting dressed upstairs! They should be coming downstairs really soon!" PK says as Ensley begins to play with his long hair, making PK giggle loudly.

"Ouch, Ensy! Ouch, Ensy!" PK says as Ensley giggles loudly at him and PK kisses him.

"And Poppy too, Daddy! Poppy here too!" Grayson says to PK and the vlogging camera.

"That's right, Gray! That's right! Poppy is with us too! Poppy is hanging out with he too! Do you wanna say hi to the vlogging camera, Gray?" PK says as he smiles at Grayson and Poppy.

"HIIIIII! HIIIIII!" Grayson says as he happily waves at the camera and then he hugs PK tightly.

"Hi, Gray!" PK says as he kisses Grayson's cheek a few times.

"Daddy! Daddy! We are ready! We are ready!" Blakelyn says as she happily walks down the steps.

"Yes, Daddy! We are ready!" Paisley says as she happily follow Blakelyn down the steps.