meeting the easter bunny

*John, Paisley and Blakelyn go and meet the Easter Bunny! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🐰*

PK is filming Blakelyn and Paisley crawling around on the floor. They are chasing each other.

"Look at these two! Crawling up a storm! They are on the move that's for sure! Don't worry y'all! We have a gate up, so they can't get in the kitchen and the bathroom. The girls haven't decided to climb the steps yet! But we are going to have to buy a gate for the steps." PK says as he sits down on the couch.

Blakelyn and Paisley crawl over to PK and smile, showing their teeth!

"Daaaaa!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison.

"Hi, pretty girls! Hi! What are you two doing? Are you two getting into trouble?" PK asks Blakelyn and Paisley.

Blakelyn and Paisley look at the front door, looking for Mike.

"Aww, Papa will be home soon! Mike had to go into work for a few hours, so I am watching these three!" PK says as he kisses Blakelyn and Paisley.

PK then films John playing with his Hot Wheel cars on the track.

"Whatcha playing, bud?" PK asks John as he sits on the floor.

"I'm going to do a race!" John says as PK oooos.

Blakelyn and Paisley try to grab John's Hot Wheel cars.

"Blakey, no. Paisy, no. These are John's toys." PK says to the girls.

"Blakelyn and Paisley don't listen, Daddy!" John says making PK chuckle.

"I'm sure they listen, they are just little and don't understand the word no just yet." PK says as he puts Blakelyn and Paisley in their play pen to play.

Blakelyn and Paisley begin to play with their balls and foam blocks together.

"Now they won't touch your cars, bud! Show me one of the races you were gonna do!" PK says as John begins the race.

"Woah! The red car won!" PK says as John smiles ear to ear.

"Let's have another car race, Daddy!" John says making PK smile happily.

*****
Mike is home from work and is getting the girls ready while PK finishes up getting John ready!

PK begins to film himself styling John blonde hair in the bathroom.

"Do you want a mohawk, bud?" PK asks John.

"Yes, Daddy!" John says as PK begins to style John's hair.

John does silly faces in the camera making PK laugh.

"Are you being silly?" PK asks John before he tickles him.

"I'm silly!" John says as he gets down from the step stool.

"Who are we going to see, JJ?" PK asks John.

"We are going to see the Easter Bunny! The Easter Bunny is at the mall!" John says as he grabs his shoes.

"That's right! The Easter Bunny is in town so we are going to get the kids picture with him! Hopefully the girls don't cry, this is the first time they are meeting with the Easter Bunny." PK says, cleaning the bathroom up before turning off the light.