country concert!

*John goes to his first country concert! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🤠

Mike quietly picks up the camera that's next to PK's bed stand. Mike films PK sleep in bed and then smiles at the camera.

"Good morning, guys." Mike says quietly as he walks out of his and PK's bedroom.

"Good morning, y'all. Today is Saturday and I am so happy it's the weekend. I have been so busy at work. We are actually going to go out with a few friends and go to a country concert on the beach like we did a lot before PK got pregnant with John. We are going to take John so I hope he has fun! We got him headphones to help with the noise." Mike says as he walks downstairs.

Mike turns on the TV and finds a show to watch. He goes on his computer to check emails.

A few minutes later he hears John on the baby monitor talking and babbling.

Mike grabs the camera and films the baby monitor.

"Little man is awake! Let's go get him!" Mike says as he walks up the steps.

Mike opens John's bedroom door and John turns around in his crib. John smiles brightly and Mike smiles back.

"Hey, bud! Good morning!" Mike says as he sets the camera down and then picks up John.

John babbles loudly as Mike changes his diaper and tickles him.

"Don't pee! No!" Mike says as John pees happily and pee goes everywhere.

"This boy loves to pee when we change his diaper. Don't you?" Mike says as he tickles John again.

Mike picks up John and the camera. John smiles at he sees the camera and tries to grab the camera cord.

"Hi, bud! He loves to take pictures and smile. Let's wake Daddy up!" Mike says as he fixes John's light blonde hair.

Mike and John walk into the master bedroom, where PK is still fast asleep.

Mike sits John on the bed and John begins to poke PK's face and plays with his hair. PK wakes up and sees John smiling at him.

"Hi, baby boy. You look so handsome this morning." PK says as he kisses John's cheeks a few times.

"Good morning, babe." Mike says as he kisses PK a few times.

"Hey, handsome. I love you." PK says as he hugs Mike.

"I love you too! Are you hungry?" Mike asks PK.

"Yeah, I am actually. How would you guess? PK says as he and Mike giggle.

"Because you are always hungry when you wake up." Mike says and PK smiles.

"Do you think John can try pancakes?" Mike asks PK.

"I think so! He has a few teeth, we just have to cut it up in very small pieces." PK says as John begins to drool on PK making PK and Mike laugh.

"You have more teeth coming in! I see them! Look, Mike!" PK says and Mike smiles seeing two teeth coming in John's mouth.

"You are getting so big, JJ. I love you, baby boy." Mike says as he blows on John's stomach making John laugh.