heading to chicago!

*PK, Mike and the kids head to Chicago to see PK's family! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree❣️*

PK, Mike and the kids are in Chicago to visit PK's family! They just landed and are at the airport waiting for PK's dad John to pick them up.

"Hey y'all! So we just landed in Chicago and we are waiting for PK's dad to pick us up. We are just hanging out." Mike says as PK rocks a sleepy Blakelyn.

"Poor Blakey couldn't fall asleep on the plane at all. Paisley slept a little bit, but not much. Hopefully they take a nice nap once we are at my parents house. JJ, stay over here." PK says as John runs over.

*John, Blakelyn & Paisley's outfits*

"I see Poppy!" JJ says as he smiles.

"That is Poppy! Go see him!" PK says with a big grin.

"Poppy!" JJ says as he runs over to John.

"Hey squirt! Hey guys! I was looking all over for you guys! I tried to call you guys but it wouldn't go through." John says as he hugs JJ tightly.

"Cell service sucks at this airport." Mike says as he giggles and he grabs some of the bags.

"Look who it is, girls! It's Poppy!" PK says as Blakelyn and Paisley smile.

"They are getting so big, my goodness. Hi, Blakelyn! Hi, Paisley! They look sleepy, aww." John says as he kisses Blakelyn's and Paisley's cheeks.

"They didn't sleep much on the plane. Hoping they nap when we get to the house." PK says as he begins to push the double stroller.

John holds JJ and helps Mike with the rest of the bags.

John and Mike load up the car with the bags while PK sits with the kids in the car.

"Where are we going, JJ?" PK asks JJ as he films him.

"We are going to Poppy and Mimi's house!" JJ says as he smiles.

"That's right! Are you excited to go to Poppy and Mimi's house? Auntie Erin, GP and Uncle Sean are going to be coming over too." PK says happily.

"Uh huh!" JJ says as he kisses PK's cheek.

PK buckles JJ up and kisses his cheek.

Blakelyn yawns and Paisley rubs her eyes, ready to leave.

"We have two sleepy girls. The time change must be messing with them since they can't sleep." PK says as he covers Blakelyn and Paisley up with their blankets.

*****
Blakelyn and Paisley are rolling around and playing on the floor with their toys.

PK's mom Lorie sits on the floor with the girls as they play.