Chapter 100: Palace Event

Start from the beginning

"Sure thing, I do love me some Santa pancakes." Nina said as she rubbed her hands together excitedly as she began working alongside her wife.

While breakfast was cooking hot and fast the girls were doing their best to guess what each of their presents contained inside. They each took one with their names written across it and gave it a firm shake.

The girls were examining their gifts secretly until Kaila got ahold of one and gave it a shake—but unlike the others that only indicated empty space in the box—this gift bursted out into music. All the girls froze as they attempted to silence the box before the women could hear them. But before they knew it Lain was coming out as she looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

"I thought I told you girls that we are eating breakfast first and then opening gifts."

"But we didn't open it." Faye pointed out. "Just shaking them."

"Open or not, I'll make you girls wait even longer if you can't keep your hands off of these for the time being."

"No mommy." Lauren whined.

"Then put the gifts back how you found them and go sit at the table. Mama and I are almost done cooking."

All nodding their heads as the woman walked back into the kitchen the girls couldn't help but giggle as they fixed the presents. Building towers out of the gifts they had moved, the girls practically were playing with blocks by the time they were finished. After having built a small castle from their presents, they ran to the table as instructed. They didn't want to have to wait any longer for them to get their eager hands on their gifts.

It wasn't much long after when the women finished in the kitchen and the girls were racing to eat their food as fast as they could. "Slow down please. Why are you girls in such a rush this morning?" Nina asked.

"Presents!" They all shouted behind their mouth loads of food.

"Did you tell them already or should I?" The girls tilted their head as Nina asked the tan woman sitting besides her. Seeing as Lain had just placed a forkful of food into her mouth, she instead gestured for her wife to do the honors.

Clearing her throat as she grabbed her girls attention the woman told them. "Nobody gets to open any presents until mommy and I finish our breakfasts as well. So if you finish before us, you can wait on this table until we're all done."

Watching as they all frowned, the girls began to eat their food slower while the women shared a smirk of victory.

Breakfast went on as nice as any Christmas morning could be. With some bickering over who was going to get the best gift and who would be able to open the first present they all shared a laugh at the table.

And then finally the moment all the girls had been waiting for—present time!

After the couple finished cleaning the table they sat in the living room watching as their anxious girls waited for the go ahead. As the couple approved of them opening gifts, madness ensued.

Wrapping paper that Nina so carefully placed on each gift was being torn and thrown all over the room, boxes were flying around the place as the girls tore easily through them, and piles of open gifts began forming around their large colorfully decorated room.

The girls were laughing and cheering as they opened every gift. But as fast as they started, the girls were coming to an end as all the gifts were finally opened. "Good job girls." Nina clapped as Lauren opened the final box. "Now that all the presents are open I think it's time we clea-"

"Wait!" Faye jumped out of her seat as she looked to the other girls with a smirk of her own. "That's not all the gifts." She shouted as her, Lauren, and Kaila all ran upstairs quickly.