Chapter 63: You What

"We'll go on a date with you both." Nina said out of her teeth.

Outstretching his arm once again, the older brother smirked as Nina shook his hand. "Don't look so sad feisty. We can be good company." He mocked.

"And you said nothings going to happen." She said almost as a matter of factly.

"That's right. So how's dinner sound. We know a great restaurant in town. Say eight."

"Where?"

"Don't worry about that. We'll pick you up-"

"No." Nina put her foot down firmly. "The agreement was a date. There wasn't anything said about how we get there. The last thing I want is for you to show back up at my home. Now where are we going?!"

Crossing his arms the man's smirk grew. "Amor Love."

"Fine. We'll meet you there at eight tomorrow."

"Tonight." The youngest said as she stepped closer. "We'll see you both there tonight."

"Fuck you. We'll be there tomorrow! Is that not good enough for you!"

"No." James said calmly. "Tonight." He leaned in closer so his presence became uncomfortable. "Tonight or the deals off." He whispered.

Rolling her eyes Nina threw her hands into the air. "Ugh! Fine! Tonight at eight." She threw her car door open before stepping in.

"Dress nice." Was the last thing she heard from the older brother in his deep harsh voice.

Throwing her car in action, Nina stomped on her pedal as she sped off putting as much distance as she could between the brothers and herself.

When she finally got back onto the straight path that led to home she let the realization of the situation hit her. Punching her wheel with all her fury as she screamed at the top of her lungs, the woman nearly swerved off the road several times. She was lucky nobody else was nearby.

"What am I suppose to tell Lain?!" She threw her head back hitting it against the seat as she rubbed her temples.

The drive sped by regardless of the fact that Nina made sure to drive extra slow in an attempt to prolong the inevitable. Finally pulling back at home, the woman quietly entered the house. Still not hearing any noise from the bottom floor, the woman locked the front door before going up towards her bedroom.

Finding her mother passed out like a rock on her mattress, her girls and wife were now all awake just watching the show play out in front of them.

On the bed, Lain was surrounded by her girls. With Lauren still laying on top of the woman's chest, Faye and Kaila curled into her sides. Each of them wanted nothing but to be close to her warm being.

As they watched Nina walk in, all the girls perked up. As did Lain. "How's my girls?" Nina asked as she got on the bed besides them pressing kisses on top of their heads.

"Better." Her wife said as she waited for her kiss. But by the time Nina got to Lain, the tan woman could feel her wife tensing at their touch. "Where did you go?"

"Uh...for a drive!" She snapped. "I-I-I needed to clear my head." Nina played off with a chuckle. "And speaking of that, I was doing a lot of thinking while I was out on the road and...um...can I talk to you babe?" She asked.

"Y-yeah?" Lain responded looking at her wife confused. "Why wouldn't you be able to?"

"No. Like can I talk to you? Alone?" She asked again.

More curious than before Lain nodded. She could tell by the look on Nina's face something was up. Maneuvering herself away from the girls she had to endure the different whines from each of them. "Mommy will be back. I'll grab you girls some milk while I'm out. Just watch your show for now." She assured before she felt her wife's sweaty palm make its way into her hand.