Chapter 100: Palace Event

"Mommy! Mama!" The women were startled awake when all three of their little girls ran into their room more excited than they had ever been before. "Wake up!" Lauren demanded of them as they all piled onto their bed and began jumping around.

"Girls get down before somebody gets hurt." Nina grumbled.

"But it's Christmas mama!" Faye squealed. "Wake up!"

Chuckling as she was already making her way out of bed, Lain looked to her tired wife, "you heard the girls babe, get up."

After spending hours last night wrapping all of the gifts that finally came in, Nina was drained. "Just five more minutes." She pleaded.

"No mama. Up now." Kaila got down besides the woman and began to push her off of her bed slowly.

When the woman didn't budge, the other girls joined in Kaila's mission and soon Nina was being both pushed and pulled out of her own bed.

Lain couldn't help but laugh the entire time as Nina's limp body was being dragged by their adorable girls. "Alright girls, let's give mama a break. Why don't we go get some breakfast and then we can open up all of your presents."

"Presents first." Faye smiled sweetly at Lain while she continued tugging the mocha woman out of her spot.

"Nope, you know the drill. Breakfast first then presents."

"Race you down!" Lauren shouted as she released Nina's arm and ran out of the room as fast as she could.

"Hey! Cheater!" Faye giggled as she ran after Lauren. Meanwhile, Lain rushed out with them as she tried to make sure nobody got hurt racing down the stairs.

But the second Kaila was about to jump off the bed and chase after the girls she was stopped when she felt the woman besides her pull her down onto the bed. "Mama let go!" She wiggled trying to join the others in their race.

"But like you said it's Christmas, so mama wants some morning snuggles from my baby." Nina smirked as Kaila stopped fighting back and leaned into the woman's touch. For a few seconds they laid together peacefully before Kaila began thrashing around again as she tried to escape. Laughing harder Nina tightened her grip.

"Mama!" The girl whined.

"What's the matter baby?"

"You got cuddles already. Wanna leave."

"Alright fine." Nina sat her little girl up as she exhaled heavily. For a moment Kaila got hopeful that she was going to be able to escape, but then laughter fell upon her as the woman instead turned to tickles. Giving the girl only seconds to breathe in between attacks the woman got her vengeance for the morning.

With Kaila gasping for air in between laughs, the woman stopped and picked her girl up. "Maybe next time you'll think twice before dragging mama out of bed. Now let's get you changed and then down for some breakfast." Nina chuckled as she kissed Kaila's head before walking out of her room.

After they finished and joined their family downstairs, Kaila ran up to Faye and Lauren in the living room as they were drooling over all the shiny presents under their Christmas tree.

"You seem like your in a better mood." Lain smiled as her wife walked into the kitchen with a smile plastered on her face.

"What can I say? I got my Christmas snuggles this morning." She pointed out.

"So that's why you and Kaila took so long to get down here." Her wife laughed. "Can you help me make the girls their Santa pancakes? I'm going to start working on their reindeer omelets."