Chapter 47: Our Little Secret

Looking at the white item decorated with little bears on it, Kaila slowly turned her gaze back towards the woman standing at the edge of the bed as she was blushing profusely. She felt more tears coming back, before her small body covered by her turtle towel, was being pulled into Lain's embrace.

"I don't need it." Kaila begged into woman's ear. "I don't." She clung onto the woman's shirt as her tears soaked into her chest.

"Oh I know you don't sweet pea, but it would just be for emergency's. That way this won't happen again."

Shaking her head Kaila refused to let go of the woman who was currently running her hand calmly through the girls hair. Shushing Kaila as she began to rub circles on the girls back, Lain pressed a gentle kiss onto her cheek.

Looking her little girl in the eyes Lain placed her forehead against Kaila's, as she brushed her thumbs against the girls cheeks. "Can you please let me put it on you honey? You won't even know it's there, and you can have all the fun you want without needing to worry about another accident."

Sniffling as Lain spoke Kaila felt her heart pounding a thousand times harder almost as if it were threatening to fall out of her chest.

"I know it's new and scary for you, but how about this, I'll be the only one who knows about it. We don't have to tell the other girls. It'll just be our little secret."

"They'll see it." She pouted as her eyes closed forcing the tears stuck on her eyelashes to drip down her red cheeks.

"They won't. They'll be hidden." Lain promised. Moving to grab the diaper from behind the girl, she put it on full display for Kaila to inspect. "And look it's got bears on it. You like bears." She pointed to all the different bear designs scattered along the front of it.

"So what do you say honey? Will you let mommy put this on you?" She nervously asked giving the diaper a small shake in her hands.

Taking a few seconds to think things through to herself, Kaila contemplated about it while Lain stood anxiously in front of Kaila with her fingers crossed. She desperately wanted her little girl to trust her on this move, but seeing how scared she seemed she didn't know if it was going to be possible.

Waiting for what felt like an hour Lain finally took a breathe when she saw Kaila timidly nod her head. It was so subtle that had she not been paying close attention to her, Lain would have missed it completely or assumed she was simply shaking her body.

In her relief Lain got closer to the girl pressing yet another kiss onto her head. "Thank you Kaila." She said proudly before pushing Kaila back down onto the bed softly. She made quick work as to not embarrass the girl for longer than needed.

Kaila threw her hands over her face to shield her deep red blush. With some baby powder on and one clean diaper later the deed was finally done.

Kaila felt the soft material between her legs which only made her want to hide away more. She didn't move her hands away from her face until she felt something going up her legs.

Peaking out through her fingers she watched as Lain began pulling up overalls onto her legs. Stopping at her hip, Lain grabbed Kaila's hands putting them into her shirt before completing the look by hooking her overalls over her shoulders. "Aren't you cute." She awed smirking at Kaila.

Still bright red the little girl refused to move on her own. While she was nervous about Lain putting a diaper on her, she was even more terrified of finding out what it did to her walking.

"Now let's get this hair sorted." Lain said trying eagerly to change the topic before Kaila got into her own head and changed her mind about the diaper currently hidden underneath her overalls.