Chapter 49: Splitting Up

A few days passed and things were rolling smoothly with the girls. After her first accident, Kaila hadn't had another since. But not wanting to risk anything the women kept her in the diapers as precautionary measures.

Everything seemed to be going fine for the first seventy two hours after her accident, but as the weekend came to be and the girls were fast asleep in their own rooms the couple were scared awake as they felt a frantic shaking at the end of their bed and a loud noise coming from same that direction.

Looking up worried they spotted a little girl bawling her eyes out as she hit the end of their bed roughly.

"Kaila?" Nina asked as her fuzzy vision adjusted to their dark room.

Jumping out of bed as soon as she realized it was indeed her little girl, Nina rushed over to her. Grabbing Kaila off the floor, the woman held her in her grasp while rocking her soothingly.

Something she noticed was the awkward way her baby positioned herself in her arms.

By this point Lain had woken up and joined her wife's side. With both women anxiously looking at their weeping baby, they had a sneaking suspicion of what had occurred.

"What happened honey? Did you have a nightmare?" Lain beat around the bush while rubbing Kaila's back.

Seeing her shake her head Nina braced herself to get the real question out of the way. "Did you go potty in your diaper?" She whispered into the girls ear calmly to avoid any insecure feelings she would've had.

Hearing her weeping getting louder as she dug her face into the woman's shoulder, Kaila shook her head.

It was obvious Nina didn't believe her.

Holding the girls head gently against her shoulder, Nina turned the small girl so her back was directed towards Lain. Silently making an exchange of communication using only their eyes the couple agreed with one another. Proceeding cautiously Lain checked the little girl just in case.

And no surprise she found the culprit to her baby's discomfort.

With Kaila laying limp in Nina's arms, Lain walked out of their room to gather the supplies for a change while Nina continued rocking the girl. "It's alright sweet girl. You're okay. We're just going to give you a quick change."

"No!" Kaila cried out from behind the woman's shoulder.

Sighing Nina sat down with Kaila sitting on her lap. Directing Kaila face toward her own, Nina kissed the girls nose. "Well we can't have you in a wet diaper all night. It's not going to be fun dealing with all the rashes." She said. "You don't want to be hurting with rashes, do you?"

Shaking her head, Kaila looked at Nina with her big teary eyes. "Sorry." She sniffled.

"I've told you before princess, you don't have to be sorry. That's why mommy and I kept you in your diapers. In case something like this happened again. And see..." she patted the little girls bottom making her blush, "...no leaks. So there's no need to worry."

As Nina comforted Kaila, Lain finally returned with a fresh diaper in hand along with a few extra items. "Let's get this wet diaper off of you now. You've been in it long enough." Nina said laying their small girl down on their bed.

"Do you want me to do it or mommy?"

Kaila's eyes looked between the women feeling her heart beating out of her chest. Ever since her first accident she had forced Lain to be the one aiding her changes.

But seeing the caring eyes of the woman already standing at the end of the bed by her feet, Kaila gulped as her face turned red. Thankfully the darkness of the room covered up her blush completely.