〈19〉LOZ | Ghirahim X Reader X Vaati | Rivals

I know that I'd get killed if I didn't write this, both by one of my nerd friends and my sister .-.

Sooo, here ya go

Vaati part was requested by @Taijia

Ghirahim part was requested by @Obviously_sarcastic & @_Jet54

((BUT HEY, that GIF is from that one Zelda rap >:D ))

_________________________
(EDITED)

You sat at a large table, your head rested on your hand as you listened to all of the formed "Bad Guys" yell at each other about something.

Lord Ganon had originally planned to gather all of his 'puppets' from different timelines to come together and figure out some way to get the ful and complete trifore without failing and getting stabbed by the master sword in the face.

Being one of the Female antagonists, you could totally be like Cia (Antagonist in Hyrule Warriors, well one of them.. theres like 5) and wear totally revealing clothing, but you just had a messy grey-(F/C)ish hoodie, some messed up jeans, supper messed up high tops, and wavy (H/C) (H/L) hair.

When you were Ganondorf's 'puppet', he made you wear like something crazy and similar to what every other one of his servants were wearing or something like that.

Now, back to whatever happened to this so called meeting..

You sat next to Cia, who as looking at some peice of papper and fangirling or something.

Looking over her shoulder and trying not to have her notice you, it was one of her millions of pictures of Link, like.. seriously? how can you fall for someone who shoves a sword in your face 24/7!?

Looking around at what else was happening, Skull Kid was running around just laughing his weird laugh, with Tael shortly behind him, Girahim and Vaati were fighting about who was more fabulous, even though Ghirahim was already claimed the 'King of Fabulous' or something like that by people on the so called 'internet', where Ganodorf was enjoying their little fight.

Zant was in the corner practicing some lame dance moves, Yuga was somewhere painting, probably his next painting victom or something..

Bellum (Phantom Hourglass) was chilling out in his little pool of radioactive water, wishing he was bellumbeck. Puppet Zelda, AKA Malladus (Spirit Tracks) was chatting with Concellor Cole, something about 'punney rats', with Bryne just sitting there ad doing nothing whatsoever

Veran (Oracle of Ages) was taking over people and embarassing them, Agahnim (A link to the Past) was messin with some vodo spells or something, who knows. The Twinrova (Ocarina of Time) were sitting at the table yelling at each other what age they were, whe they really dont know.

Onox (Oracle of Seasons) was taking the life out of some flowers by moaning in the pain, Wizoro (Hyrule Warriors) doing some magic stuff with his crazy blue ring thing, Volga (Hyrule warriors) was doing something with his dragon powers, hopefully not burning down the building, and Demise (Skyward Sword) was sitting somewhere sharpening his sword.

The two 'Fabulous Twins' walked over to you, punching each other in the arm and arguing on their way over.

"Hey! (Y/N)!" Vaati shouted, trying to gain your attention.

"what." you glared at them angrily

Ghirahim flinched, then cleared his throat, "well, we came to ask your opinion on which one is more fabulous.. me, or this loser." He points to vaati, eho was standing next to him.

"H-Hey!" Vaati shouts back

"your mom." You told thm

"O-Okay.." Ghirahim whispered as he turned aroung & left, Vaati shortly behind him as they resumed their fighting.