〈14〉Kuroshitsuji | Ciel Phantomhive x Reader | Unwanted

I was gonna publish this yesterday.

Opps.

Sorry if this sucks XD im new to writing Black Butler stuff x3

- Loreno1

PREPARE FOR A BAD WRITTEN ONE-SHOT

- Loreno of 4/5/15

_____________
(EDITED)

You stepped out of your family's (random color) carriage, and looked up at the Phantomhive manor.

You were there for a masquerade ball, Lizzy probably begged Ciel for one.. who knows.

You were one of Lizzy's best friends, from childhood. So every now and then she would take you to see her fiancé, Ciel. who was, or is the queens guard dog.. the head of the Phantomhive family... You know, all of the basic stuff.

As you looked at the manor through your swan-like black mask, you were welcomed by Ciel's butler, Sebastian. He wore his regular butler clothes, and a Black and Red mask.

"Hello Lady (Y/N), Glad to see you could make it."

You smiled at his butler, "and so am I~"

//I can't type black butler stories ;^; //

You wandered into the manor, walking into the ball room. there were tables filled with food lined up along the walls, and a glass chandelier hung from the ceiling.

As you wondered inside, you could immediately point out who was who.

Lizzy was wearing a Pink and White mask, her hair was put into her normal pigtails, and a normal Pink mask.

That one dude from that one manor, he always came over to talk to your father about 'business', I think his name was Carl.

As you counted all of the people you knew, your parents wormed their way inside, talking to everyone they knew. Probably going to get drunk in the end.

You sighed, and walked out towards the balcony, almost immediately being interrupted by a squeaky person.

"(Y/NNNNN)!"

Lizzy ran towards you, giving you a hug where you almost killed yourself and falling over or something.

"The dance is going to start, why are you out here?"

"I can't dance."

"I'll teach you!"

"In less then a minute!?"

"Yep!" Lizzy smiled brightly, as she pulled you into the ballroom, teaching you how to dance, people watching the two of you giggle and fail oh so many times.

Lizzy stopped her mini-lesson, as you wandered out to the balcony once again.

You sighed, taking off your mask and looking at it, throwing it in some random direction as you stared off into space.

"Why am I even here right now?" You began speaking to yourself, "I mean; My Parents don't care about my presence.. they just beat me up constantly and send me off somewhere. I don't know how I've managed to survive this long..

I'm useless, can I just die?"

//is it just me, or is it that whenever I write something the character always wants to commit suicide? XD //

"(Y/N)?"

You looked behind you, "what?"

"The dance started, why are you standing right here?"

"I'm not good at dancing, no matter what. My parents were too lazy to have someone teach me and Lizzy's mini-lesson didn't make any sense."

He sighed, and walked up next to you, and leaned into the railing.

"Do you know why my parents hate me?"

He sighed, "No, sorry."

"It's ok."

You looked out into the night, thinking multiple things about everything.

"Hey, would anyone care if I was gone?"

"Wh-WHAT!? (Y/N), what are you talking about? Of course! There's multiple people, Me, Lizzy, Maybe even Sebastian, your par-"

"Don't you dare even mention my parents Ciel. They don't care- not one bit."

You angrily looked at Ciel, as he threw off his mask, letting out a sigh.

"(Y/N), there are people who care you, trust me."

"Whatever." you looked out into the night once again. you made it clear to yourself; your gonna jump.

You say on top of the railing, fiddling your fingers as you looked at the pavement below.

"You idiot, (Y/N)!" Ciel grabbed your arm, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"Your too blind to notice anyone carrying about to, or showing kindness or whatever the heck that is. Just, Listen for five seconds. IVE cared for you. ever sense we met, ever sense whenever. just, don't go off and kill yourself."

He leaned in and gave you a small kiss on the lips, before letting to of your arm and turning around.

"Just so you know, no matter what you do, I'll get you back. because your mine."

And, he started to walk away. With a confused look on your face, you jumped down, hearing someone yell something, and then someone catch you.

Next thing you know your in Ciel's arms.

_____________

Well that one-shot was crap.

Requests are open! :3

- Loreno1