〈44〉FE | Robin X Fem!Reader | Tactitian Magician

Another one-shot ripped from my San oneshot book thing
_____________________

I want to know why in Naga's name did Sakurai make "Tactician Magician" Be Robin's little nickname.

Why couldn't be "The fallen Dragon" or "Ylisse's Tactician" or something like that.

Geez.
Oh- and this totally wasn't also taken from that Quotev SSB4 x Reader i wrote on wattpad that ive been wanting to delete because i never update it c:

<----------------------------->
3
2
1
..GO!

The 3 stock battle had begun. It was between Marth, Ike, The returning fighter, Roy, and Male!Robin. The stage was the Boxing Ring, the stage that gives each fighters some kind of nickname. Some actually make sense, while others are just strange.

As you watched the match, you tried so hard to focus on the match like the others surrounding you, but you couldn't because you were a newcomer like Ryu, and you had no idea what beautiful nicknames Master Hand had given the fighters. Plus, you being an important role in the game "Fire Emblem: Awakening",  Why wouldn't it be fun to find out Robin's silly nickname and tease him about it?

You watched as people flew across the stage, then quickly recovering and coming back for more. Every scond you'd watch the screen so you could see Robin's nickname, but you only saw everyone else's. Although with about 17 seconds remaining on the clock, you did notice Robin's Nickname: Tactician Magician

You tried so hard not to laugh. Sure, Robin uses things like magic, but magic doesn't come straight our of your hands or any little prop or special energy like something from Fairytail- All he does is use a limited number of uses for a book.
And a sword

Its like playing a game demo.

Alas, the match ended, Marth being the winner. He did one of his poses and said - who knows what - in Japanese. You left from watching a blank stage to where Robin was at the moment, which was at the stage exit with people telling the fighters congratulations. slipping past people, you made your way to Robin, who was talking with His Female counterpart, or- twin, in this case, Reflet. From what you could tell, she was scolding him.

"Im sorry! I'll look out next time!"

"Seriously Robin! How could you protect chrom when you cant even figure out how to protect yourself!?"

"Guys, guys.." You said calmly, trying to stop their argument

"But (Y/N)-"

"No buts, Reflet."

She sighed, "I'm sorry, its just that-"

"Your a mother, you want your children to protect themselves, we know." Robin cut Reflet off

"At least my child does better than you."

"HEY!"

Reflet giggled, then waved and wandered off to go find her husband, who was probably still laying on the floor crying because he didnt technically make the cut for smash bros.

"Anyways.." You looked over at Robin, your hands crossed, still trying to keep a natural-looking face from trying so hard not to laugh, "What's up with that nickname? 'Tactician Magician'? Seriously?"

"IT WASNT MY IDEA TO PUT THAT IN!"

"I bet it was Chrom's revenge for having fan art of you with his daughter."

"Its not my fault that we look cute together."

You looked over at him, your wanting-to-laugh-so-hard fit stopped right as he said those 9 words, "What?"

"You heard me. But the gamers can dream all they want- we all know the female id actually want to have an S-Support with was with me basically the whole game."

"Wasn't Lucina with you the whole game?"

"Yeah, but.."

"Its ok, i understand. You go get her, i'll be in my room if you need anything." You gave him a closed-eyed smile and then speed walking to your room

"(Y)-" He called out to her, reaching out his arm, but then pulling it back once he noticed she had already left his sight. Really Robin!? Why did you say that!? Now look what you've done. You'll fix this.. You'll fix this- Right..? Robin thought to himself, as he looked down at his hand, then speeding off to his room to put this all his thoughts onto pen & paper.

---- Timeskip

It had been about 2 days since that incident. (Y/N) had become a sad burrito made out of fluffy blankets- who knows how she survives in there. Its a hot & sweaty comfortable place.

Robin on the other hand, had been staying up all night trying to fix this matter. Chrom & his sister had come in and spoken with him a few times about it, but he just shoo'ed them away. He didn't want to be distant from you any longer- he liked having you around, you were kinda the person who had always brightened up his day.

And now it was his turn to brighten up yours.

He got up, not even bothering to pick up his cloak/coat thing off of the floor, and walked towards towards your room, which was a couple rooms down a small blank light-grey hallway. He placed his hand onto the doorknob of your room, pushing it open slowly. He knew it was going to be unlocked, because you had a habit of not locking your doors.
Unless you were in the bathroom.

Robin pushed the door open and saw you laying on your bed. You weren't wrapped up in your burrito blanket, but you were facing the wall and lying down with your knees somewhat close to your chest.

He walked inside, walking towards you as you looked at the blank (Color) wall, emotionless. placing his hand right next to your shoulder, he grabbed your attention. You turned your head to see that the Silver-ette was practically pinning you to your bed.

His chocolate brown eyes met your dull (E/C) orbs as the two of you stayed there silent. You attempted to break the silence by calling out his name, but right as you were about two Robin made you be quiet by placing his lips onto yours.

You were surprised, was he doing this to trick you? Was he doing it to be mean? Or to was he just playig with your feelings?

Questions filled your mind for those few seconds, as Robin pulled away and asked you a question, "Did.. Did you not like it..?"

"N-No.. I was just surprised.."

"(Y/N), im a magical Tactician, Your supposed to be surprised." He poked your nose.

You puffed your cheeks, "Whatever."

"Dont 'Whatever' me."

"But i just did."

Robin sighed, "Gods, your adorkable." He couldn't help but kiss your cheek

"I am not a dork!"

<----------------------------->

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heeh.

i dont know what that was
dont ask me.

- Loreno (˙​˙)⁾⁾