MAY BE SOME IMPORTANT ADMIN NOTE, PRETTY PLEASE READ ;u;

Ok, ok ok ok ok oK.

I am seriously overwhelmed with requests, so first things first I'm going to have to close all the requests until I'm actually.. Ready to open them up again xD

I mean- thank you for requesting things, they actually help me with what I should write, but sometimes, I just have no idea who the person people request is, and I can't really even do the one-shot..
Sorry.

And- I just have a couple of questions and all that crap.

- First off, should I make an SSB X Reader thing..? I honestly don't know.. I mean- don't get me wrong I love writing Video Game Character one-shots, but sometimes I wanna just have a book specifically for SSB characters and unique Nintendo one-shots..
Or I could just search that whole SSB x Reader thing and go for the whole "Unique Nintendo Characters X Reader thINGZ! :D "
Or, "Unique SSB4 x Reader thINGZ.."
I don't know anymore, ok?

- Second of all- Do any of you here watch Alatsuki no Yona (Yona of the dawn) ..? If not.. Blue Exorcist..? The Devil is a Part-Timer (Hataraku Maou-sama!) ..? aNY aT ALl..? Anywho- I was thinking of making a series of one-shots for any one of these.. Mainly because I just think there should be more out there in the world. .3.

Sorry if I confused any of you, I'm a complete four-eyed idiot that has no place in life .-.
All I really want at this moment is help ;u;

And some writing talent
And some encouragement to actually finish one-shots without taking like a month where most of the time I just slack off.

bYE-ByE!