〈24〉Soul Eater | Death The Kid x Reader | To Potect

Well, This took forever.

I just feel like I should update more frequently, but I keep having a little 'writers block' whenever I'm going to write a new one shot.

So I wrote this a couple of days ago, so.. here.

I probably spelled Kishin wrong.

It's either Kishen or Kishin. Idk and I'm too lazy to look it up and change everything.

(P/N) - Partner Name

________________________
(UNEDITED)

Lord Death sent a little squad to go and hunt down a Kishin gang that existed somewhere west of death city.

Their Leader, Kanya // #moststupidestbadguynameever // was a kishin, human souls being on his plate every meal of the day. His little 'Servants' were kishin as well, mostly because they were the ones eating the leftover souls on their master's plate, and being the ones killing the small innocent humans.

The little squad consisted of You, (P/N), Kid, Liz & Patty.

Lord Death sent you out because Kanya could easily send his 'henchman' out to death city and kill them all, because there were rumors spreading about the 'underlings' harvesting all of the human souls from small towns. And they could easily make their way over to Death City and probably destroy most of the whole thing.

Probably not.

* * * *

Your small team was currently wandering through the little desert with all of you completely exhausted and with (P/N) and Liz complaining.

"Why can't we just hitch a ride on Kid's skateboard thing?" Liz complained, breathing heavily because of how hot it was.

"Well it's because me and (Y/N) are to lame and we have no other type of transportation besides walking." Your partner answered Liz, as he/she turned their head and looked at you, "when are we going to get a mode of transportation?"

"I have no idea." You answered, "maybe I'll get a scooter, because you won't sHUT UP!" You snapped back, taking your (F/C) jacket off and slapping your partner with it, the zipper hitting Her/Him right below their left eye.

"Ow! Geez (Y/N), why does your zipper always PUNISH ME!?"

You threw your jacket over your shoulder, "maybe it's because we think alike."

After what seemed like a century in the desert, you had finally reached the abandoned city that the gang was hiding in.

"The name of the gang is called 'Kishin Nest'." Kid informed everyone, while looking at a slip of paper

//I know, it's like the Devils Nest. It's because I could honestly couldn't come up with anything better//

The five of you walked in random directions in the abandoned city, until you had found a door hiding behind a rug.

"That's a really stupid way to hide something." You tugged onto the rug, making it loose and having it fall into the ground.

Kid opened the door slowly, with stairs going underground hiding behind the door.

"Do we really have to go down there? It looks creepy!" Liz complained, hiding behind her younger sister

"Oh c'mon sis!" Patty tapped her sister's shoulder, "There's nothing to be scared of! I'll protect you of those scary things!" She giggled, pointing her index finger int the air

"If you say so.." Liz sighed

You looked down at the staircase, noticing it getting darker as you went further down, but noticing that small candles that were lit.