〈42〉 VOCALOID | Kagamine Len X F!Reader | String

I came up with a quick idea with a plot, and I think it suited well with Len because the only other person I could think of for this was Masaomi and Zen

And I didn't wanna write a one-shot with zen

_________________________
< Reader POV >

I hate you.
Do you understand my feelings towards you?

Your face, your smile, your personality, the way you talk.

I hate every single thing about you.

I watch you, as you flirt with the girls in my class. I hated how you drove my friend into thinking that you loved her, used her only for her body and beautiful looks. You drove her into a depression, in which she thinks she's not good for anyone, not good enough. And thinks that she can never get better.

Everything was ruined.
By you.

The look in your eyes, your crystal blue electric eyes..

Why are they so memorizing?
And your voice, so soothing?

The way you sing.
Makes girl's heart melt.

And the way you dance.
Ugh, don't even get me started on that.

I hate you, Kagamine Len.
I hate your fame.
I hate that you're a playboy.
I hate how you seduce others, as what a playboy is known to do.
Attaching strings to a woman's fragile heart to play with them.

But why.
Why must my heart have strings,
Strings that are wrapped by your fingers?

__________________
< Author POV >

You looked over at the blonde who say diagonal from you in class.

You then looked down at your paper, the assignment that you had finished 5 minutes after the teacher had assigned it.

And then your eyes moved again, to look over at the blonde.
Of course, he was flirting with another girl.

There was a pain in your heart.
No
You couldn't do this.
Not him.

From the looks of it, the male had gotten hurt by the woman. At least there was someone in the building who hated the man.

--- Time skip, 4 months

The string, the (color) string that was always wrapped around your pointer finger, the string that acted like a ring.

You always kept that (color) thread in your backpack, incase the string ring wrapped around your finger fell off.

"I could do so many things, with this string." The male chuckled, taking the string out if the open pocket in your backpack and examining it.

"There could be a string connecting our lips. A string holding you down, a string covering your mouth, and your beautiful (E/C) eyes." The male flirted, placing a hand onto your cheek.

"Kagamine Len.." You whispered his name, your heart jumping as he spoke with you.
You hated it.

"This string.." You looked down at the thread. "Would you like to put it to use?"

"Of course." The blonde nodded. He sat down next to you, on the bench that sat in the empty park, late at night after cram school.

Pulling you into his lap, the two of you store off into each others eyes.

"I feel a different connection with you then the other girls, (F/N)." He said with a smile, placing a hand onto your chin.

You weren't sure if that was one of his lines as the role of a playboy, but you decided to go on with it.

"Is that so?"

"Yes." He nodded, closing in the gap between you, and pulling you into a kiss.

Once you had separated, he looked into your eyes again. "Better kisser then the other girls, I must say." Len stated with a chuckle.

"Then, shall we kiss again?"

Len nodded.

That was followed by a make out session in the empty, dark park. You could feel Len's hands go under your shirt, but you were too busy having a tongue war to pay attention.

Although, he removed his hand from under your shirt and back onto your waist.

Perhaps,
He was serious about you, being the right one for him.

And maybe there was,
A red string of love wrapped around both of your fingers.

But,

Only the future will tell that story.

________________
I made you & Len sound proper

Lololololol
- Loreno

(UNEDITED)