〈21〉Vocaloid | Len Kagamine x Reader | Fire Works

I'm going to make this one of those songfic things, where the song is going to be "FireFlower" , or "Firework" by Len Kagamine.

FROM DA VOCALOIDZ

I mean, it will sorta be like a songfic thing, because I seriously have never written one of these things before.
So it'll be crappy

I've had this idea for a while, and I really like it •3•

Let me just say that mr. banana man is amazing.

Bolded Italics are the song Lyrics

well, both Japenese and English bc why nawt

______________________
(EDITED)

Your small little town was holding a festival for new years, and all of your friends were planning to go.

All of you met up at the person's house who was closest to the small festival, which happened to be Miku's.

You arrived at the designated time, which was 6 p.m. , knocking on the door, the tealette happily answered.

She was wearing her Yukata, her teal hair put up into buns.

"Oh, hello (Y/N)! Why arent you wearing a yukata..? or a kimono?" She asked as she welcomed you inside

"I dont have one; and if i did, i'd be too much work to put on." You lied, your Yukata was actually in the dark teal backpack you brought.

"Then whats in here?" Rin asked as she literally pulled your backpack off your back, setting it on the floor and zipping it open, Everyone in Vocaloid 6 except Len looked over her shoulder as she did so.

"H-Hey!" you turned around and watch Rin unpack all your stuff.

Rin gasped as she he reached the bottom of the bag, pulling out a beautiful (F/C) Yutaka, with hints of (2/F/C) mixed in "(Y/N)! You noughty little liar!"

((Idek how to dicscribe that.))

"(Y/N), This is beautiful!"

"Yeah, i bet Len would adore you because you would look so cute in it." Rin teased you as you looked away from the group, your face pink.

Rin would always tease you on your 'small' crush on her brother, Len, and sometimes it would get on your nerves.

"Whatever.." You muttered under your breath

Miku grabbed the yutaka and pushed you into the nearest bathroom and ordered you to change into it.

You sighed, putting on the yutaka and calling Miku in so she could help you tie the bow.

Rin and Miku looked at you for a second, deciding on what they should to with your hair.

"Put it in buns?" Miku suggested

"No, let's leave it down and straighten it." Rin answered, shaking her head

"Can I have it in a ponytail..?" You shyly asked

"Yes!" Both is them squealed.

Taking the straightener, Rin straightened your hair and put it up into a ponytail and letting your bangs fall down onto your face.

Miku placed a (F/F) into where your hair was tied up, because she wanted something pretty in that spot.

The two looked at you, "your adorable!"

"Be quiet." you walk out of the bathroom, Miku and Rinfollowing you as you headed to the living room, where everyone was talking about something.

"hey.." You turned arounf and faced rin, "Where's Len?"