〈22〉LOZ | Ghirahim x Sheikah!Reader | The Only

!! IMPORTANT QUESTION AT THE END, PLEASE ANSWER IT. !!
---------
FINE.

ILL DO ET, GEEZ.

*Sigh*

Lemme just say that in this oneshot your kinda liek Ghirahim & Fi when it comes to doing that sword thing. Ya know, where Ghirahim has sword powers & Fi can turn into a sword like she's a person from the DWMA, like that.

I know, its a lame idea .-.

_________________________

For Most of your life you had been living in skyloft, until you couldnt take the fact that you were being bullied by almost everyone in skyloft.

SO, you fled to the sealed grounds.

more specifically, Faron Woods.

How did you get there you ask?

well, let me tell you your background story thing.

You were an orphan, your father had died when you were 5, saving you from when your house had cought on fire. Your mom had died from a sickness no one knew how to cure until after her death, when you were 7.

Afterwords, you lived alone in a small house for 5 years, it was on what seemed like the edge of skyloft. but there was enough ground where an adult would be able to stand normally. You had earned your (F/C) loftwing at the same age, so you would be flying around skyloft to avoid being bullied. But by the time they had gotten their loftwings, they'd fly out and make fun of you there too.

Although, you did have one friend, and that was Zelda. she wanted to introduce you to Link, but you were worried that he would be like the others and make fun of you, but you've heard a lot about him.

Anywho, you were sick of the bullying. sick.of.it.

Zelda had pleaded with you to stop worriying about it and that it'll stop soo enough, but you ignored her. You ignored her to the fact that she didnt really care wha you did. She just wanted you to stay alive.

Thats when you had made your desision, that you were going to jump.

Of course Loftwings couldnt fly easily at night, so you had snuck into the kight supply closet and took a headlight that wasnt working. It took about a month to fix, but you didnt really care.

Then, the day of happiness had arived. strapping the headlight to your belt, you walked outside and looked at the seating sun, that at the clouds below. You walked back inside to retreive a backpack filled with food, clothes and other supplies, and a peice of paper and a pencil, where you wrote some sort of good-bye letter.

it read :

Hey guys,

I guess its time for you to be happy, because im leaving this place for good. Its too late, because the time you find this note, ill be gone.

- (Y/N)

You left the pencil on the peice of paper, and the door unlocked incase anyone bothered to come inside, so they'll see your note. You ran out the back door, looking at the setting sun as you breathed in, gripping your backpack straps as you looked at the town of skyloft behind you. You closed your eyes as you jumped off, opening them as you whistled a small tune, calling for your loftwing and dove into the clouds, into Faron Woods.

- Present Day, Your Age: 17ish

You were walking home from working with Impa to wait fo the reincarnation of the goddess Hylia to just show up.