〈26〉SAO | Kirito X Reader | San-Kyuu | PART 3 - FINAL

UGH FINE

________________
Hokori - Username
Bc I said so.

This was the first time that you'd be seeing Kirito out of this death game, and in real life.

Sadly, you were one of those few hundred or so [I don't remember oops] people that were effected by the crazy mad fair king's mind experiment. Although, you weren't trapped in a bird cage like Asuna.

Kirito had to save Asuna, just to get what's-his-face to release you and the other people from all of that other stuff. And even then, he didn't get to see you.

And with your parents not wanting to give away any information about your whereabouts, Kirito couldn't find the hospital you were staying at either.

And because of this- he was very impatient about this Party that Agil was throwing.

----------

"FiNE!" You slammed your fist onto the counter, getting off of one of the high chairs that was placed in Agil's shop, "I'll
Go buy more food, sense you Gus think you need it so badly.." You sighed, grabbing your (F/C) Hoodie and throwing it on before walking out of the building, "Does anyone want anything specific before I leave?"

"oH!" Klein shot up his hand, "Chips and Dip- or maybe, some Pizza."

You sighed, "You guys are so stupid.." You looked around at all of the people in the room, "I have no idea how you all survived SAO.." You muttered before you walked out.

You shoved your hands into your jacket pockets, looking around at my surroundings.

>> Kirito's POV 

I sighed, looking out the window of the bus I was currently sitting at, my Cousin or whatever she is sitting next to me with a big smile on her face.

I looked at all of the people who were walking by, one of them catching my attention.

She had (H/L) (H/C) hair, that strongly resembled Hokori, although I couldn't see her face because of how the bus was moving.

Pressing my face to the window like a 6 year old, I tried to look at the girl once more, but I couldn't get a better view.

"What's wrong, brother?" My sister, Suguha asked me as I continued to press my face against the glass, "You trying to look at chicks or what?" She asked with a slight smirk.

I sighed, "You wish. I actually thought I saw one, anyway. Although I couldn't get a good view of her.."

Suguha nodded as the bus had stopped at our stopped. With a slight frown, standing up from my seat and walking off of the bus with Sugu following behind me.

"Well, look who's here." Agil smiled once I had walked into his shop. "And (Y/N) just left too."

"(Y/N)?"

"Oh, right. You don't really know who she is, huh? Well, it's better for you to figure that out for yourself." Agil chuckled, cleaning a glass.

"Yeah yeah." I muttered, taking a seat in one of the high chairs.

"Here's all of that crap you wanted." A voice spoke into the building, the sound of a bell ringing and a door opening and closing slightly echoed through the room.

"Yes! Thank you thank you thaNK YOOOU!" Klein shouted, like a child on Christmas.

I turned my head to look at the person who had walked inside, noticing that it was that girl who had caught my attention earlier.

She had (H/C (H/L) hair, and her (E/C) eyes shined just like Hokori's.

"Hi-" I began in a whisper, "Hokori?" I asked in a louder voice, the room going to a dead silent, the girl turning her head towards me, our eyes meeting.

"Ki- Kirito..?" She began, her voice a bit shaky, "Is.. Is that you?"

>> Author POV

The two of you stood there in silence for a bit, you taking a step forward as tears built up in your eyes, Kirito hopping off of his chair.

You then ran towards him, Kirito taking a step forward, only to take a step back when you practically glomped him in a hug.

"kiriTOOOOOOO!" You cried out, tears were now flowing down your cheeks as you hugged the male tightly.

"H- Hikori.." He whispered, a bit surprised from your sudden outburst. You were crying, how could he even deal with that.

"My name isn't Hikori." You pulled back from the hug and shook your head, looking into his eyes. "My name is (F/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you."

"M- My name is Kazuto Kirigaya.. Nice to meet you.." He whispered, his eyes moving back and forth from the floor, to your face.

You chuckled, punching his arm, "C'mon man, what's up with that stutter? Your only supposed to do that when you have a crush on someone."

"Because I do." He spoke, kinda in a monotone voice.

"Hmm..?"

"(Y/N).. Will you be my girlfriend..?" He asked, his face was exploding in the color red.

Your eyes widened a bit, and then you chuckled. "Of course I will, I mean we did get married in-" You were then cut off by hmMM I WONDER WHAT.

Kirito kissed you, which made you well, stop speaking. You closed your eyes and returned the kiss, which made some people clap and Klien whistling.

The two of you pulled back, and you immediately picked up Kirito and threw him at the red headed male.

"KLIEN I FORBID YOU FROM WHISTLING LIKE THAT IN MY PRESENCE EVER AGAiN." You yelled angrily, your face red.

"Yep, that's Hikori for you.." Kirito sighed, standing up and stretching a bit.

"C'mon, let's get this party started." You chuckled, a bit smile on your face.

Later —

"It was really nice to see you, Kirito" You watched as your new boyfriend readied his bike to take off.

"Well, meet you." He corrected. "Anyway.. Wanna go for a ride?" He asked, throwing you an extra motorcycle helmet."

"Sure." You nodded, putting it on and sitting down onto the bike behind Kirito, wrapping your arms around him as he starts up his bike and speeds off.

He drove the bike to a small playground, it was dark so no one was around. The playground was small, having a play set and a set of swings. Next to the playground was a rather somewhat large hill, containing one big tree.

Kirito parked the motorcycle, both you and him holding the helmets as you walked off towards the hill.

"This is really pretty, Kirito." You smiled, calling him by his game name.

Kirito smiled, grabbing your hand and walking up the hill. He sat down, you sitting next to him. "This park was a new addition here, it had only started construction right when there was news about us being trapped in the game, only to be used to the public about a year later.." He explained with a frown.

You looked up at the stars, "Never the less, it's still really pretty."

"Your right about that, oh pretty one." Kirito smiled, the two of you leaning in and saring yet another beautiful kiss <3

__________________

Here it is, the long awaited 3rd and last part of that Kirito X Reader that I started a very
Very
Long time ago.

I didn't do Yui because well
Eh

- Loreno

(UNEDITED)