〈40〉 Death Note | Slight Yandere!Light Yagami X Reader | Trust

I forgot what the requests were rip

____________________
(UNEDITED)

Should I really trust him?

You asked, your arm resting on the armrest of the couch in front of the stairs that led to the many floors of the building the task force used to dissect the Kira case.

He's one of those people who lies a lot, you can tell.. What is he really up to?

It was after L had chained himself to Light, and after Him, Misa and his father spent more then 50 days locked up for interrogation.

He may say that he's not Kira anymore, but I still have my own suspicions.

You furrowed your eyebrows and rested your chin on your propped up arm, watching as Light and L discussed back and forth with each other about something Kira related.

Your eyes moved back and forth from the clock, to the two boys. And then back at the clock.

Everyone could have a second side to them.. And when you turned yourself in to be interrogated along with Misa, it got even more suspicious.

The time went by, and you kept tags on Light, along with helping out in the Kira situation. With that greedy Misa out of the way, the task force was able to get their hands on the guy's death note, along with getting information from this new shinigami, Rem.

Although it was fun while it lasted, because you were able to keep light off of you.
But now it's just as worse as it was then.

"(Y/N), what do you think?" L asked as he held up the notebook, examining the rules for the fifteenth hundred time.

"The rules are stupid." You muttered. Adjusting the color of your black dress shirt and looking to the side. "Even with the information we have of the Kira's before Mr. Greed God, the rules may have not even existed, because in sometimes one Kira may have taken a short break and the other Kira may have been right at work. But then again," you waved your hand back and forth, "The two rules could be right. Each have their numbers own evidence for being proven right and wrong."

You sighed, looking up at the clock and adjusting your collar once more.

"I'm changing out of this business suit, I can't handle how tight it is." You explained, your heels clicking back and forth against the ground as you walked to the stairs, beginning to unbutton one of the buttons as you began to walk up the stairs and to the room you had been staying in.

You opened the door, now wearing a long sleeved grey t shirt and some jeans, and a navy blue jacket over that.

"Ryuzaki!"

You could hear a faint noise from the first floor.

"What happened-- is everything okay!?"

Your heart beat against your chest as you stood out in the hallway, listening to the conversation downstairs.

"We're gonna be next!" You could hear Light yell at the task force loud and clear. "They came for Ryuzaki and we're gonna be next!"

You ran down the hallway, slightly zipping up your jacket as you did so. Once you got down to the last floor, you almost ran into that couch because you were so eager to see what was going on.

Ryuzaki was on the ground, and in Light's arms as he was continuing to yell at the task force members.

"What's.. What's going on..?" Your innocent voice stopped as the commotion as a frown spread across Light's face.