〈12〉Kid Icarus | Dark Pit x Reader | The Hidden Truth

Requested by: Myself .-.

I'm repeating some one-shots, because I think they might turn out bad or something, or I just get lazy and can't remember what other characters I like ;u;

There are so many requests! .w.

Some of them will probably make me confused.. I mean, I only know so many games.. and like, I don't know.. it's confusing when someone asks me to do a one-shot when I at least know the character but I've never played the game their in.

Know what I'm saying?

- Loreno

------------------
(EDITED)

"(Y/N), Forces of Nature, MOVE OUT!" Viridi, the goddess of nature shouted as you flew off into the sky.

You flew around, attacking Hades' baddies.

"Pit, there she is."

"That girl? She doesn't even look like she would work for Viridi!"

"Well, she does. Take her out!"

You looked at the person who was going to attack you as those two's voices Corrupted your mind as you tried to remember who they were.

Pit and Palutena.

Pit flew up next to you, fire in his eyes.

((No, there was fire in those eyes. *^* .... XD me and my anime references.. ))

He attacked, and well, sense im too lazy to write a flight battle then I'll just say that he won and you went flying into the cold hard ground.

Your wings burned slightly, as you could hear the conversation of Viridi, Palutena, and Pit.

Before you passed out.

"Hey.. I really didn't want to hurt you." a sweet voice said, as it knelt down next to your figure.

As you stayed silent, another pair of footsteps walked up to you.

It kneeled down, and pushed some of your (h/c) hair behind your ear, then looking at your face.

It picked you up bridal style, and flew off.

"Pitto!" It shouted, as he finally noticed that his counterpart was actually there.

And as he took you, no one even noticed you were gone.

Not even Viridi.

-- time skip to when you wake up because I'm lazy --

You groaned, and sat up from where you were, looking around.

"We're am I?" You whispered to yourself as you walked around the unfamiliar place.

You tried to get up, but winced in pain.

"You shouldn't move much." A voice said as it entered the room.

Dark hair, dar- well actually dark everything.

It was Pitto

You knew him because Viridi forced you to fight him one time, and it didn't really end up well.

And you didn't really pay much attention to his character anyway.

"And you helped me because..?"

"You looked like you needed it. because no one would've helped you at all."

"No, your lying! Viridi would've saved me!"

He shook his head, "no, she only sent you on those dangerous missions to get rid of you. because she despised you. You, and your race."