〈16〉FMA | Alphonse Elric x Reader | Kittens

For my sister. //*cough* _jet54 *cough*//

Kay, I'll do yours next.

I promise.

(B/N) - Brother's Name
____________
(EDITED)

You were an alchemist, a fabulous one to be exact.

You've always wanted to become a state alchemist- but you gave up on that idea, knowing that most people would scold you for becoming a dog of the military.

I mean, everyone you knew practically hated you for love of alchemy, so you spent most of your time in school getting called an "alchemy freak".

But it all changed when you met the famous Elric brothers.

You eventually started journeying with them- sense you were abandoned, because your whole family gave up on you for having a love of alchemy In a family where they all hated it.

****

Al had found another stray cat, and was begging his brother if they could keep it- which was quite adorable.

"C'mon, can't you handle just one cat?"

"The last time I had a pet, it ended up dying."

"Brother, that was a gold fish!"

"Ed, There's a big difference between a cat and a goldfish, they don't die within an hour."

Ed sighed, "I know."

"Just give it to Winry, or Gracia or someone else to look after it for you. and even if my family is still alive, which they probably arent, I could go back there and force them to take care of it." You crossed your arms.

"FINE." Ed sighed in defeat, "but only if (Y/N) takes it to her house."

"I ain't goin back there." You turn around, your arms still crossed.

Al happily picks up the stray cat and places it inside the suit of armor

"Al, you don't have to place it inside your armor- were gonna have to do all that adopting stuff anyways. Plus I wanna hold it!" You tell the younger brother with a smile on your face.

"O-Ok!" Al takes out the cat and hands it to you, were the cat falls asleep in your arms.

"Adorable" you whisper as you walk into the pet store adoption place thing, and do all of the adoption stuff.

****

"Do I have too?" You wine as the three of you walk up to the train station, sense Ed demanded that the cat goes to your house and your mother takes care of it.

"Yes."

"They still hate me I bet. I'm probably gonna get slapped across in the face." You mutter under your breathe.

"(Y/N), Family changes over time, they probably miss you. a lot." Alphonse tells you, placing his hand onto your shoulder

"I doubt it."

"Can we just get on the train already!?" Ed flails his arms

"FINE." you pout angrily as you board the train headed for the south part of Amestris.

You sat in next to Alphonse, giving him the cat, where he put it in his suit of armor and you pulled out an Alchemy book from your backpack, to pass time.

"That book!" Alphonse whispered softly, as he looked at the cover.

You looked at the book, then up at him, "yeah, what about it?"