〈39〉Durarara!! | Masaomi Kida X Injured!Reader | You're so stupid..

"Don't ever join the yellow scarves!"

Those were the words that Masaomi had told you when you asked him if you could join. You kept telling him how much you felt like you needed to be there with him, and how your voice needed to be heard.

"I'm not having that blue squares incident happen again- especially with you all caught up in the middle of it. I don't want you to get hurt!" He yelled at you in a concerned voice, placing his hands onto your shoulders and shaking you lightly.

"You're too precious to me.." He whispered, his soft chocolate brown eyes looking down at you as he pulled you into a close hug. 

Placing his elbows onto your shoulders, he neatly and gently started removing the plain yellow bandana that was wrapped around your neck.

"I don't want you to get hurt." He whispered in a gentle voice, taking the yellow bandana from around your neck and holding it in between the two of you. "You don't deserve to wear this.. You're too much of a goddess to be wearing something like this. This- discrimination.."

You looked up at the blonde with a frown, you could instantly tell that there were tears forming in the back of his eyes.

You nodded and hugged the male tightly, "Okay.. I won't." You told him in a soft voice, removed your arms from around him and then sped off.

A wide smirk spread across the face from someone inside of the abandoned warehouse that came for the meeting.
He had gotten an idea.

The chief of the yellow scarves took a deep breath, wrapping your bandana around his wrist and slapping his face with his hands. "Alright guys." He spoke as he walked inside of the large building, people closing the large red doors as he walked towards the yellow couch in the front of the room.

"Let's talk business."

–— • A Few days later

The male checked the small piece of paper that one of his buddies gave him the day before. And just as it says, you were walking back to your apartment after a long day at your chosen school club. You held the strap of your school bag tightly, looking down at the cement sidewalk as very few cars drove by.

"Perfect.." He chuckled, throwing his newly bought can of yellow spray paint at one of his buddies to hold for him.

He quickly walked up behind you, placing a hand onto your shoulder. Right as your head turned to look at him, the male chuckled and smirked at how innocent you had looked.

"You're important to him, are you not?" He asked in a low and harsh voice. But before you could answer, your face was met with a punch and he threw you up against the nearby wall. His buddies eventually coming up and getting in on this so called action.

Snap. Your scream followed that noise as he broke one of your legs.

Snap. The noise was heard again, but with your dominant arm.

The group of males chuckled. Your vision was blurry, [And if you have glasses, they were next to you and broken] and the only thing you could see was a blur of yellow, the one standing in front you could see a bit of purple.

"And just to make sure you stay down!" He laughed like a mad man, and could hear a faint noise of a gun being pulled out, then a loud bang as the bullet shot through your thigh of the leg he hadn't broken.