〈48〉SSB | Pit X Fem!Reader X Dark Pit | The Show must go on!

Tbh this is adorable.
______________________

"Pit! Pittoo!" You called out to the two angels, as you ran towards them waving around a thin, paperback book.

"What is it (F/N)-chan?" Pit asked, turning towards you with a big smile on his face.

"I got the part!!" You squealed, doing a couple of twirls before showing the script in front of the two angel's face.

It was a small play that Master Hand was directing, about a basic princess that gets kidnapped by a regular old bad guy dragon type thing.

"Wait- What part did you git?" Pit asked, looking over at the script, which was labled "Princess" .

The Angel smiled brightly, "Good job, (Y/N)!"

"Thanks."

Pittoo kept silent, a billion things going through his mind at the moment. 'What if.. They're still holding auditions..?'

"Pittoo..?" You looked over at Pit's twin confused, a dark aura was surrounding him as well as low chuckles.

"(Y/N), When are the auditions for the prince?" Pittoo mumbled

"Uh.. I think they've just started." You answered, a tad bit scared at what Pittoo what might do, because of his Aura.

"Perfect." He muttered, Before speeding off to the room where the Auditions were held.

"H- Hey Pittoo, you can't just speed off like that!" Pit yelled to his twin, beginning to following him but was stopped by the sound of your voice.

"Wait- Why are you guys wanting to do the auditions..?" You asked, tilting your head to the side a bit

"U- Uh.." Pit began, a small blush dusting his cheeks, "Um.. I'llTellYouLaterBye!" He said quickly, then running after the other Angel.

"What..?" You muttered to yourself

<-------------->

Pittoo ran to the auditioning room, where it was basically just a leftover room for DLC that they didnt use. He noticed a couple of other heroes sitting out by the door, some waiting impatiently to get the results.

"I'd like to audition for the prince role!" Pittoo slightly yelled as he threw open the door, disturbing the peace the judges, Master and Crazy hand, had as they discussed who they wanted for who would want to play as the prince.

Master hand sighed, poofing into his Human form, along with Crazy hand as they sat at a table, a blank expression on his face as his brother, Crazy hand, tranformed into his human form and sat down next to him.

"Fine.." Master Hand sighed, "Say a monologue."

"a what..?"

"You heard me- A monologue."

Puffing his cheeks and crossing his arms over his chest, Pittoo looked to the side as he tried to figure out what to say. He really wasnt one of those types of people who would always memorize something.

"Well, I must say I am impressed. Such a teeny little angel defeating such a big, bad god of the Underworld. Why, Pitty... that must make you the most powerful Nintendo character of all time! I'm actually rather proud of you. 8-bit Pit would have never made it this far. But don't worry, I'm not going to tear up the credits again. The game really is over. Which is why I'm here to  1, 2, 3, GONE! Nawwww, I'm just messing with you, buddy.. Settle down. Your saves are, er, safe. I mean, I don't even have a body anymore. Couldn't delete a save file if I wanted to. I'm not even sure I can be resurrected in this state. There's the real tragedy. This dashing physique, this literally godly body, gone forever?! Ladies everywhere are no doubt weeping as we speak! Your fault! Oh, well. I'll figure something out. I have, what, 25 years until the next sequel? Anywho, you can always revisit me and other...friends...in the chapters you've beat. You can play our battles over and over again like a favorite book, or a broken record! Oh, and if the mood strikes you, throw some hearts into the Fiend's Cauldron. Hearts spice up the difficulty of the level and can net you some sweet rewards! And because I'm not a sore loser, I've unlocked Boss Battle mode for you. So here's to Kid Icarus: Uprising - my new favorite game of all time. Thanks for playing! Hades...out!" After saying some lame thing that Pittoo came up with off of the top of his head, He sighed, Bringing his arms down to the side as he walked it of the room and sat down next to the door, Only to have Pit run into the room and while he was opening the door, have it slammed into his face.