〈3〉Kid Icarus | Dark Pit x Reader | Ruins

You were some type of abandoned angel, with (F/C) wings, and with no desire to follow anyone but yourself.

You flew to these ruins, and sat on top of a high ledge.

"Hey you." Someone asked, as he walked up to you.

"Infiltrating these ruins." You answered, well aware that he was going to ask you why you were here.

"That's already been done, now leave." He said as he moved his hand in a sweeping motion.

"Nah I think I'll stay here."

"Ok, then I guess I'll force you." He grabbed his silver bow and started shooting you.

"H-Hey! That huRT." You said as you rubbed your back.

"If you don't wanna get hurt than leave."

"I already made that statement clear, I AINT LEAVIN." You yelled at him.

"Geez.."

You sat there until you fell asleep, laying down on your side

Pitto then walked up to you, and carried you over to a more comfortable spot.

>> the next morning <<

You tossed and turned, as if you were having a nightmare.

"Something wrong sleeping beauty?"

"dONT CALL ME THAT. And no, something iSNT wrong."

"Ok then erm,"

"(Y/N). It's (Y/N)."

"Dark pit."

"Well then mr. Pitto,"

"DONT CALL ME THAT. And how do you know that nickname..?"

"Lemme see, well you said 'dark' in front of your name-"

"THATS BECAUSE I AM THE DARK VERSION OF PIT."

"And pitto stands for pit two. As in dark pit."

He then sat down next to you cause um why not

"Well, you don't want me around here anymore so I guess I'll leave." You turned around and walked away.

"H-Hey wait." He grabbed onto your arm, which grabbed your attention causing you too look at him.

"Hmm?"

"You can stay here, I don't mind."

"Ok?"

Well, you stayed in this ruins for about a month, because you had no where to go, no one to see, and nothing to do.

"Hey, (y/n)."

"What up?"

"When are we gonna eat foooddddddd." He said as he plopped onto the floor.

"Fine, I'll make food."

"Yey."

You never really thought yourself as a cook, and there wasn't any kitchen existing in the ruins, so you kinda just went to buy sandwiches with your magical money and your magical hoodie that covered up your wings.

"Here's your food." You threw him a sandwich, as you took off your hoodie and sat down on a ledge while you started to eat yours.

He sat down next to you, also beginning to eat his sandwich.

"So what's this 'pit' like?" You ask out of the blue.

"Can be very energetic and likes floor food."

"Floor food? That's weird."

"Exactly."

You had finished eating your sandwich, same as pit.

"Hey (y/n), dual me."

"Um ok?"

The two of you flew up into the air, as you pulled out your (weapon of choice), and pit pulled out his silver bow.

The battle begun, as pit shot at you from long range, as you did the same.

He ended up Meleeing you to death.

There was a big kaboom as you fell to the ground, Pitto holding out his hand, you gladly taking it.

Instead of helping you up from the ground, he pulled you into a hug.

"Nice game (y/n)."

"Thanks. Even though I sucked."

"No you didn't, your just a newb."

You chuckled softly "Those can technically be the same things."

"Whatever. But listen to me (y/n)." He pulled you out of the hug and looked at you directly into your (e/c) eyes.

"What?"

He then kissed you on the cheek, even though you were slightly confused.

"Let's fall in love today."

You smiled, as you pulled him into another hug.

"Of corse."

___________________________________________

My sister kinda got mad at me for making a one-shot of blue for her twin @gianni3810 instead of her.

So thIS IS FOR YOU TETRA (@_jet54)

YEY HOPE YOU LIKED ET

- Loreno1