〈32〉Death Note | L Lawliet X Detective!Reader | Teddy Bear

I'm sorry, I'm not updating as amazingly fast as everyone else.

I'm sorry ;u;

It's been a while sense I've watched Death Note, so I'm sorry if I got anything wrong ;;u;;
___________________

(UNEDITED)

It was after a long day of trying to decode the whole Kira case. Little theory's were presented everyday, most of them coming from Matsuda's stupid imaginary brain.

( But hey, who doesn't love Matsuda? :3 )

It was around midnight, maybe even passed. It was about 12:15 am the last time you checked the clock, and who knows how long ago that was.

Everyone had obviously went home, or went upstairs to their room in the big building L had made be built.

L was currently sitting on his swirly chair, probably watching Light sleep or something horrid like that.
I mean- all you knew was that he was staring at a big bright screen when all of the lights (Heheh) were turned off.

You were next to him, but your eyes were trying to avoid the big obnoxious light in front of you.
Your feet were on the swirly chair, and you were hugging your knees as you looked (Well.. Maybe attempted) down at the floor.

Your (H/C) hair was a mess, and your eyes began to grow tired, and to make it worse, the room was cold and you had left your big hoodie upstairs when you had taken your shower, and you felt way to tired to get up and move to go get it.

"(N/N)?" L said softly, looking at you, his face really wasn't showing any emotion.

It took you a while to process that L has said, but after a few seconds you eventually answered him, "Y-Yeah..?" You mumbled, as tried to keep your eyes from closing.

"You can leave, and go to sleep. I can handle it from here."

"Nah.. It's ok, I'll manage.." You whispered

"If you say so." He turned his head back towards the obnoxious bright screen, doing who knows what.

After a few minutes, you couldn't handle it. You had fallen asleep on the swirly chair.

L sighed, "Of course she fell asleep, it was obvious that she was going to fall asleep sooner or later.." He jumped off the chair and looked at your sleeping figure. He picked you up bridal style and carried you off to your room.

He laid you down onto your bed and tucked you in like a good person would. He moved some of your hair out of your face, and then turned around to walk downstairs.

"No.. Stay.." You muttered softly in your sleep, lightly grabbing L's hand.

L looked at you, a small smile forming onto his face. He sighed slightly, "sure.." He laid down next to you, looking at you as you slept.

Eventually, the two of you fell asleep. Holding hands with smiled on both of your faces.

--- The next day >:3

"Ryuzaki.. Ryuzaki?" Matsuda said as he walked into the main room where they discussed the Kira case.

"That's surprising. He's not in here.." Matsuda mumbled as he looked up at the big screen, "Oh. So he finally was able to do something besides being smart."

____________________

I'm sorry, it's short and lame.

Sorry if L is OOC

- Loreno