【 One Shot Specials 】 Fukkireta ☆ ; Gakupo Kamui

Lemme fist apologize that I've been a stupid fangirl and haven't ventured out to really listen to any of Gakupo's songs ;u;
(I blame Len's beautiful voice)

I've only listened to a few songs, and it was really only the Bad End Night series, and Go Google It
+ some other some that I don't remember what it's called other then Gakupo having all of the girls in vocaloid 8 become his like toys in stuff to satisfy his peryness or something

So, I'm sorry if he's a little (Or a lot).. OOC.

Gomenasai (o_ _)o

And I couldn't find the Gakupo cover so have the original.

_______________________

"Can you please stop flirting and getting knowledge on almost every female?" loreno asked the purple-haired male, "You almost acting exacting like Masaomi."

Gakupo pouted, "But Loreno, they're all pretty.."

"We all know your heart is set out for one person- so stop whining and get your lazy butt out to the front room, Those lame girls can wait." Loreno sighed, practically dragging Gakupo out of the room by his ponytail.

"Ok, ok!" Gakupo answered, getting his hair out of Loreno's grasp and frolicking out to the front room, "Now what do you want me to do..?"

"Sing."

"For what purpose?"

"To make people happy."

"Fine.."

I love you always. I received a kiss from you. 
I cannot forget this precious memory of mine. 
If dorayaki cannot become my main diet,
I'll just have to overwrite it my way.

Gaukpo just began singing the song. He didnt really know it that well, so he just winged it all.
surprisingly it was going well.

I'm always watching by your side, so leave the backup to me.
From left to right, events pop up here, there, and everywhere.
Are you here right now? Isn't my birthday still some time away?
I'm reasonable enough not to believe in the invisible string of fate.

After the purple-haired man began to sing, you still were on your phone, but you were paying attention to him. You'd occasionally glance over at him. to see that he was annoyed and just barely singing it out of boredom. But once you actually put your phone away a bright smile formed on his face and he started dancing crazily and twirling all over the place.

The sound of a parched heart and the shallow mutterings 

are getting on my nerves precisely because they bother me. Still, we need to have faith, be mannerly and polite to become happy. For starters, how about some small greetings? Are you ready ?

I love you always. I received a kiss from you.
I cannot forget this precious memory of mine.
If dorayaki cannot become my main diet,
I'll just have to overwrite it my way.
I don't want to wake up from this dream full of beeps.
This warmth, please don't go away.
The morning is still young, so please give me 5...no...10 more minutes.

Gakupo walked towards Loreno with a straight face, and was basically towering over her because of how tall he was compared to Loreno.

"What is it?" The brunette spat out as she looked up at Gakupo with a straight face.

"Where's my prize?" 

"I never promised you any prize."

"I want a prize!!!!!!!"Gakupo whined.

"No prize. Go find a prize if you want one." Loreno muttered, looking away.

"Fine." Gakupo answered, taking a seat in front of where you were sitting.

"Don't be so down about it, Gakupo." You told him, petting his head. 

"But i wanna prize!"

"Define this 'prize'.." You ashed, sighing a bit.

"what about i just claim it already..?"

"Eh?" You muttered, just before gakupo pecked your lips.

"You be mine now."

_____________________

That sucked

really bad

im sorry 

- Loreno

(UNEDITED)