〈20〉Xenoblade | Shulk x Reader | Hurtful Wishes

Ive never played Xenoblade.

Never.

c:

//but i want too

So, sorry if he's OOC or anthything.

or if anyone in general is ooc

so congradulations, you got accepted into smash.

(F/W) - Favorite Weapon

i swear im going to update the first chapter of this book to make it say everything you need to do.

it gets annoying saying all of this stuff in mini admin notes like these.

___________________________
(EDITED) SSB4 ONE-SHOT

You walked around your room in the smash mansion quite nervously.

Looking over at your weapon, you wondered if you could really gain first place with it.

Master Hand was holding a tournament, a thing he does Yearly to see who had the most improvement of their fighting skills that year.

or sometimes he'll do small ones, where you could preticipate only if you wanted to.

But this one, was one of those important yearly tournaments.

You trained (worked?) your butt off to try and win this tournament.

People would think that Little Mac would win, mostly because of his instant KO punch thing, which pretty much maks him one of the strogest fighters in the entire game.

But you were determined.

You needed to win this thing.

No matter what happened.

* * * *

You walked towards the training roo, your (F/W) in your hand.

Walking into the training room, you magically summoned a punching bag, hitting it so hard that it flew into the wall, making a small crack. "ok then."

"I swear, you need to take a day off from doing all of this, (Y/N)." Someone told you from behind.

You looked behind you, to see Shulk and someone with him

"yeah, i kinda reaaaally wanna win this tournament."

"well good luck." Shulk smiled, "anywho, meet Fiora!" He gets behind her and pushes her towars you.

"Fiora, meet (Y/N)!"

You smiled and held out your hand, "Hello Fiora!"

She stood there for a few seconds, then took your hand and shook it, "Hello."

Fiora mainly came to watch the tournament that was going on in about 3 days, so it would be normal for Shulk and almost every smasher to have a vistitor from the same game as them cheering them on in the tournament.

Well, everyone except you

Sorry.

Well, maybe. use imagination and picture like some other random fictional character coming and cheering you on or something.

Foira only shook your hand for a mere second, then jerking it back and onto her chest, which confused you.

'Um.. ok?' You thought to yourself as you looked from her hand to her eyes.

The two eventually left, leaving you and a couple of other fighters just practicing for the tournament.

- Time Skip to the Tournament -