〈27〉FE | Male!Robin x Reader | Promises

IMPORTANT NOTE: In this one-shot you would technically be the brother of Priam, one of those extra characters you can get in Fire Emblem: Awakening. However, because I couldn't think of anything, you'd be taking the role of Priam. basically being a genderbent version of him while still keeping your little reader qualities of yourself, and while the regular version of Priam still exists, much like the whole outer realms thing in the game, where there is multiple versions of the world and Robin continually swiches from being both male and female while ending up marrying different people. I managed to keep this a smash bros. one-shot for you people who have only heard of Robin from the smash brothers series.

But to be honest, it annoys me that people who only know Robin from the smash bros series don't really know that Lucina is Chrom's daughter and they make fan art of something she really wouldn't do for that matter, so.. I'm sorry xD , it just annoys me when you play a character without knowing their history of themselves from not playing the game that they originated from.

*Technically is lecturing herself because she still hasn't played Xenoblade Chronicles or The First Fire Emblem game because she is really good at both Shulk and Marth in ssb4.*

Ok, I'll stop talking.

_________________________________

(UNEDITED) 《SSB4 ONE-SHOT》

You were one of the main characters in the game Fire Emblem: Awakening, and being one of those main canon ships that people would pair Male Robin up with because of your funny, kind, and the whole "Never giving up" personality traits. So why wouldn't Sakurai want you in the new edition to the smash brothers series?

They'res only one problem though; You and Robin have no idea that so many people in the human world ship the two of you together.

Your Final smash would be something like Robin's, however you would call upon the presence of your so called brother Praim, basically the genderbent you from the whole, outer realms thing. AAAANd you'd hack and slash your way to fortune.

#TotallyNotHowFireEmblemWorks

Ok, Ok. Lets begin the story, ok?

* * * *

You were walking next to Robin as you finished an all-out battle with the rest of the Fire Emblem representatives in Smash bros.

Master Hand had this tournament going on, and that every player would fight against the other players from their same game franchise in a 5 minute timed battle with no items on one of their stages.

For the fighters that came with no friends, Like Little Mac, They were lucky and skipped to the tournament part of the tournament where they fought the winners of that battle of the whole franchise thingy mabloob.

And for things as complicated as the Koopalings, well.. They had their own fight and the winner went to go fight the rest of the Super Mario people.

You had expected Ike to win the battle between all of the Fire Emblem people, because you kept on complaining that he was Quote-on-Quote: "Too Overpowered"

But, as the battle went, Male Robin ended up winning the battle between everyone, you earning 3rd place, if 2nd wasn't taken by that,

"Stupid, Radiant Hero, Overpowered, Flame head, Blue-haired, Mori-senpai with a headband and a pee-stained sword!"

"Now, now, calm down (Y/N). We all know you secretly look up to him and love him like a brother." Robin told told you, at least attempting to calm you down.

"Who told you that." You immediately turned your head towards and glared Robin, who was holding his hands up in defense

"Word gets out quickly."