〈33〉BH6 | Hiro Hamada x So-Called-Hero!Reader | Imma Super Hero!

Im pretty sure that if your a person who is practically only reading this for this Hiro one-shot.

Something new is coming your way.
and your most likely gonna hate it because the song is in japanese.

BUt DON MAKE FUN OF LEN HE's PrEcioUS
But hes still learning how to control himself with things.

oH, PS. This is the first time i've really written a BH6 thing.
SO IM SORRY IF I GET SOME THINGS WRONG, oK

English Lyrics in bold & Italics c:

___________________________________
(UNEDITED)

"Ugh, It's so boring around here!" You said to yourself out loud as you just did some regular old channel surfing.

"Reading Manga can be boring, Comics can be boring.." You sighed as you got up from your couch and looked around your empty house.

It used to be you, and your twin siblings. But your older sister moved out, and your brother well.. He was special.. After an incident, he left to go live with his twin sister in Japan, practically leaving every single one of his belongings here. he only brought a change of clothes, money, and all of his other personal important things.

Because it was just another summer break, there really was nothing to do. You could go help out, or bother someone, but you just didn't feel like it.

Sighing, you grabbed your bag and walked out the door, wandering around the streets of San Fransokyo just because you were bored.

You eventually wandered into a cute little cafe off the corner of some street, as you walked inside and looked around, a smile came onto your face. You and your older twin siblings would always come here to treat yourself. Eventually you befriended the family who owned this place.

"Hello, welcome to the Lucky Cat Cafe, how may i help you- wait, this is your first time here?" The woman at the counter smiled brightly, clasping her hands together as her brown hair bounced slightly

"I guess you could say that.."
She doesnt remember me.. Oh well, Cass already has way to many costumers.

"Well, you can get this order for free, Its on the house."

"You sure..?"

"Im positive, now miss, what do you want?"

"Just a (F/D), and a strawberry cupcake, please." You told her, putting your wallet away as you eyed the cupcake.
//I Know, your probably angry at me for making you have something strawberry-related. BUT IF YOU WANT TO FIT IN WITH THE KAGAMINES THEN YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FAVORITE FRUIT//

"Alright, i'll call you out when your order is ready. What's your name?"

"Its.. Its (Y/N)"

"Wait.. That name sounds familiar.." Cass began to examine you, practically looking at you from head to toe, then had a mini flashback of when you came to the cafe when you were a kid, "Wait! I remember you now, Your (Y/N) Kagamine, Right?" She asked, You nodded, "Aww, your a teenager now. Let me go get the boys. Im sure they'd like to see you again." She smiled at you, but you just embarrassingly shook your head, bowed slightly and ran off to a seat by the window, and took out your drawing pad, drawing whatever first came to mind.

You could hear people shoving and running down the stairs, practically yelling at each other as they came down.

Cass began talking to them, and you could see out of the corner of your eye that she pointed at you.