〈29〉SSB | Pit x Childish!Reader x Link | Practice makes Perfect

Its hard to bounce between writing things for Wattpad and then for Quotev. \:

Oh well.

And the title really has nothing to do with the one-shot xD i just couldn't think of anything

(N/N) - Nickname

__________________
(UNEDITED)

"Im home!" You called out to whoever was home at the moment as you took off your (Color) Converse and set them next to the door, throwing your backpack next to the staircase so you could put that away later.

"FINALLY." Your older sister, Rika yelled as you rolled your eyes.

Rika was 4 years older than you and graduated high school last year. She was currently still living at the house until she could find a decent apartment. She had darker //If it can even go any darker  (H/C) hair that went down just passed her elbows, although t was currently in a high ponytail, and had dark blue eyes. She was wearing a long-sleeved navy v-neck shirt and some regular old jeans. 

"(Y/N), come play some SSB4 with meeee" Rika asked as she walked over to where you were standing and pulled you over to were the TV was sitting. The game was already up & Running, all that needed to happen was for you to choose your little nickname and choose your character. 

You smiled, choosing Link for your first battle against Rika and choosing your nickname, (N/N). You pressed the start button, choosing the Fire Emblem: Awakening stage Coliseum, and pressed the A button to start the battle. 

The battle started, Your older sister controlled her character to attack you with its side A. She kept on attacking you, the CPUs were hot on your tail too.

AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET.

With you dying in the first 30 seconds, you tightened your grasp on the controller as you used Link to go after the level 8 CPUs. with you getting roughly 4 kills in a 3 minute time, you ended up getting 5 deaths. and after you finished the battle, Rika won with 7 KOs and 3 deaths. You on the other hand in second place with 5 deaths and 8 KOs. You gritted your teath as Rika looked over at you, as you chose your fighter for the next match, Pit.

Rika started the next battle with the sane stage, and you ended up getting the same results, Rika in 1st, you in 2nd.

 "it seems like little (Y/N) has bad luck with today's game?" Rika looked over at you with a smug look on her face.

Sure, you were the best player in the house, maining  with both Pit & Link and would always win battle after battle, but having a losing streak just wasn't what you'd really want. You'd get this streak every so often, when you feel like people inside the game are hating on you. Your grip on the controller you were using tightened, as you threw it at the couch that was behind you, as you stood up and ran towards the staircase and grabbed your backpack as you rushed up the stairs, slamming your door shut once you reached your room.

You angrily threw your backpack onto the floor of your room and threw yourself onto your bed , staring at your wall. 

' I'm an Idiot.. '
You thought to yourself, ' I can't even take a couple of losing battles.. I mean- so what if i spent all of my time with that game winning.. Its just who i am! its not my fault ive been good at that game from the moment i started playing it.. Right..? ' 

You whipped your cheeks to keep any tears from falling, as you sat up and slapped your cheeks a few times, ' No- i wont cry.. ' 

"(N/N)-sama..?" Someone called out to you, using your SSB4 nickname