【 One-Shot Specials 】Fukkireta ☆ : Beginning

I don't care if this isn't a specific type of dedicated series of one-shots. I'm doing it anyway.

Before I start, I hope your reading this because..
You can request a person to be in the special!~

However- I'll only be doing it for a limited time.. Because reasons.

The list of anime/video game characters you can request from is at the end of the chapter~

_________________
(UNEDITED)

You sighed as you laid down on your couch, looking up at the ceiling with a bored expression on your face.

"Ugh, there's nothing to do.." You muttered under your breath, turning on your phone and looking at the lock screen.

"Geez (Y/N). Stop looking at your phone, there's not going to be any notifications and no one's going to text you."

You looked over at the person who had sat down next to you. She had short brown hair, brown eyes, square black glasses, and wore her usual red FMA hoodie.

Everyone just calls her Loreno.
Or, just Ed.

((IM SORRYYYY. On special one-shots I as Author-chan kinda have to make a special appearance.))

"Why did you want me to come here anyway? No one is really here.." You sighed, looking to the side as you crossed your arms.

"Just wait an hour or so, I have a little surprise for you." Loreno smiled, waving her hand back and forth as her text notification sound went off, "Oh! Yes!" She whispered as she turned her back to you, quickly responding to the text.

"What's that..?" You asked, raising a brow as you tried to look over the brunette's shoulder.

"I- It's nothing!" She answered before turning off her phone.

"What, you texting your long term anime crush or something?"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT MASAOMI IS SO BEAUTIFUL."

You chuckled, "Ok, Ok.. I get it.."

"Just wait, then the glorious thing will happen."

You rose a brow, "What..?"

"Nothing, Nothing.. Oh! (Y/N), I bought an extra copy of Triforce Heroes for you- it's at the GameStop that's about an Hour away, can you go grab it?"

"Why would you want me to grab it?"

"Because it's your's silly!~"

"Alright, fine.." You sighed, walking out of the household as you magically drove to the GameStop that was an hour away.

------------- Time Skip~

"Ed, I'm ho-" You called out to the brunette, but then stopped yourself when you saw the actual Edward Elric sitting down on your couch, just eating a sandwich as he read through a Alchemy book.

"Oh, your looking for Lauren? She's over in her room organizing some stuff." Ed told you, using Loreno's actual name.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" You yelled at the Alchemist, almost throwing a flower vase at him.

"Calm down! She invited me and a couple of people over for some kind of party.."

"Party..?" You blinked a couple of times.

"Yeah- isn't it your birthday?"

"My.. Birthday..?"

____________________

If you want to request any character- please do it from this list! ^u^ ;

- SSB4/SSBB
- Blue Exorcist
- FMA(B)
- Durarara!!
- Vocaloid
- OHSHC
- Black Butler
- SAO
- Free!
- Soul Eater
- Yona of the dawn
- The devil is a part-timer!
- Noragami

[ REQUESTS FOR THIS SPECIAL ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED AS OF 2/10/16 ]

I'm also going to attempt at making a Natsu Dragneel one even though I'm really slow at watching Fairy Tail.

And- I'm defiantly gonna do Kagamine Len, Masaomi Kida, and Kaito.

Female!Characters X Female!Reader & Male!Characters X Male!Reader is also accepted
(\(•u•

- Loreno