【 One Shot Specials 】 Fukkireta ☆ ; KAITO

"Kaito, for the love of Naga will you pLEASE GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF MY FREEZER!?" Loreno yelled as she walked out of her room, noticing that Kaito had practically dove into her freezer that was filled with frozen crap.

"But Lauren," Kaito whined, "There's a tub of vanilla Ice cream in the corner and my arm is too small to reach it! And I can almost reach it but my fingers are only a centimeter away from it and I can't reach it without having my body plunge into the abyss of frozen foods!"

"Kaito, I'm saving that tub for an idiotic angel friend of mine. He has a thing for eating ice cream cones that have been placed into the floor." Loreno sighed, "your tub of ice cream is over there." She pointed to you, where you were currently eating out of a large tub of vanilla ice cream with just a spoon.

"(Y/NNNNN), how could you.." He fell to the floor and slithered over to where you were sitting, with anime tears flowing down his face as he placed his hands onto the armrest of the couch, "How could you do this to me?"

"It's just a thing of ice cream, calm down." You told the bluenette as you took another bite of ice cream.

"It's JUST another thing of Ice cream!?" He semi-shouted, gasping as the fake thunder animation played in the background, "It is no where NEAR another thing of ice cream!" He shouted, standing up and angrily slamming his hands onto the couch armrest, "Ice cream is a godly figure!"

"Ya'know what, Kaito? I'll share my ice cream with you if you sing."

"Sing!? For icE CREAM!?" His eyes lit up, "OF COURSE!" He threw his arms into the air and jumped onto the fake stage, getting everything ready eagerly, and then pressing the play button on the lottle speaker that he totally hadn't stole from loreno.

I love you always. I received a kiss from you.
I cannot forget this precious memory of mine.
If dorayaki cannot become my main diet,
I'll just have to overwrite it my way.

I'm always watching by your side, so leave the backup to me.
From left to right, events pop up here, there, and everywhere.
Are you here right now? Isn't my birthday still some time away?
I'm reasonable enough not to believe in the invisible string of fate.

You watched Kaito with a straight face as he danced around the room as he sang, he even picked a stray teddy bear and began ballroom dancing with it.

The sound of a parched heart and the shallow mutterings
are getting on my nerves precisely because they bother me.
Still, we need to have faith, be mannerly and polite to become happy.
For starters, how about some small greetings?
Are you ready ?

"No. I'm not." You muttered, shoving another spoonful of ice cream into your mouth.

"Shut up and let him finish the song!" Loreno semi-shouted as she poked her head out fro the hallway, and then hid it back into the dark scary hallway filled with other fictional characters.

I love you always. I received a kiss from you.
I cannot forget this precious memory of mine.
If dorayaki cannot become my main diet,
I'll just have to overwrite it my way.
I don't want to wake up from this dream full of beeps.
This warmth, please don't go away.
The morning is still young, so please give me 5...no...10 more minutes.

Kaito then dropped to the floor after doing some pose, slithering over to you, "(Y/N)-chaan... Can I have my Ice cream now..?"

You sighed, looking off to the side as you blushed softly, "Sure.."

Kaito's eyes lightened up, "YEAAAAAAAAY!" He smiled, jumping onto the couch next to you and basically resting his back against your shoulder, taking the tub of ice cream out of your hand and taking big scoops and shoving it in his mouth.

"Y- You could've gotten another spoon!"

"Does it really matter?" Kaito asked, basically falling from your shoulder and onto your lap, the tub of ice cream on his stomach, "I mean, you can take your spoon back if you want too.." He said, holding the spoon up to your face.

"N- No.." You answered, looking to the side, "It's fine."

"Aww.. Is (Y/N)-chan unhappy? Maybe because there was an Indirerect kiss and she wanted a real one?"

You shook your head your face red, "N- No! That's not what I meant! It was just that-" You were cut off by Kaito Lightly placing his lips to yours, where you sat there wide-eyed, red-faced and your brain still processing what had happened.

"If you want a kiss, just tell me."He smiled, taking another spoonful of the vanilla ice cream and practically shoving it into your mouth.

_________________________________

That was adorable.

Don't tell me to think otherwise.

- Loreno