【 One Shot Specials 】Fukkireta ☆ ; Kagamine Len

- Bold & Italics: Lyrics -

"Alright guys! Let's actually have this party started out right!" Loreno shouted from her room, as she walked out with a few of your Favorite Characters following behind her.

"Start it out right?" You asked, turning to look at Loreno as she walked into the room from the hallway, seeing basically everyone in Vocaloid 6 follow her.

"Yep, And when i mean start it out right, I mean have someone who sings good do karaoke."

"But i dont wanna do Karaoke.." You whined, making a pouty face.

"I know, young child." Loreno patted your head, "that's why im going to make someone near and dear to your heart get up from their comfortable couch and sing."

"But wh-"

"Shh. Hush my young child." Loreno placed a finger onto your mouth, and then patted your head, "Len, Go and stand on the fake stage. Here's your hair brush microphone, no gO!" Loreno shouted, taking her finger off of your mouth and grabbing some random hair brush off the floor and pointing to the small stage that wasn't a stage, and basically just a small table with a shiny red fabric thrown over it.

Len sighed, "Alright.. But you better give me a banana after this."

The Banana child took the hair brush from your hand, and stood up on the table.

Controlling a magical Bluetooth speaker, Loreno played an off vocal version of the song she was supposed to play.

She didn't play the song she had planned to play.

With a smirk, Loreno had played SPICE! Instead.

Typical.

Len then smirked, jumping off of the table and tossed the microphone to the side, basically walking towards you and started giving off fanservice.

"Alright, that's enough." Loreno said between breaths, because she was now on the floor laughing like some weird old maniac, because your face was now as red as a tomato. She turned off the song, and then began searching up for the correct one instead of playing some hot, steamy song about some stupid playboy using girls for toys.

Len frowned, "Aww.. But it was just getting gooooooood!"

"Calm down Len, I'm sure you'll be able to do it with (Y/n) soon enough."

"D- Don't say that!" You shouted, throwing a water bottle at the idiotic fangirl that was laying over by the side of the couch.

"Ok, I'm sorry!" She apologized, hiding herself in a blanket as she played the correct song, Len grabbing the Microphone and began to sing;

I love you always. I received a kiss from you.
I cannot forget this precious memory of mine. If dorayaki cannot become my main diet, I'll just have to overwrite it my way.

Len smiled, beginning to sway his hips back and forth, along with moving one of his shoulders one and down (You know what i'm talking about, You've seen the video 3:<)

I'm always watching by your side, so leave the backup to me.
From left to right, events pop up here, there, and everywhere.
Are you here right now? Isn't my birthday still some time away?
I'm reasonable enough not to believe in the invisible string of fate.

The Shota then looked at you, smiling as he sang the song, his smile widening a bit more when you noticed his gaze and blush tinted your cheeks.

The sound of a parched heart and the shallow mutterings
are getting on my nerves precisely because they bother me. Still, we need to have faith, be mannerly and polite to become happy. For starters, how about some small greetings? Are you ready?

I love you always. I received a kiss from you.
I cannot forget this precious memory of mine.
If dorayaki cannot become my main diet,
I'll just have to overwrite it my way.
I don't want to wake up from this dream full of beeps.
This warmth, please don't go away.
The morning is still young, so please give me 5...no...10 more minutes.

Once the song ended, Len happily skipped down from the 'stage' and sat down next to you, "Ya'know, the song says that I received a kiss and all that stuff. And i didn't practically get one!" He complains, crossing his arms and basically pouting like a child.

"Len, if you haven't had a kiss and all of that stuff then what happened with Spice?" Loreno asked, raising a brow.

"T- Those weren't real ones!" He blushed thinking about what he did when recording the song, "I just want a real meaningful one, because you know that when it comes to girlfriends and spice, I just basically use them as toys for a reason to have sex.." he muttered quietly.

"Well I volunteer (Y/N) To be the girl that gives you a loving kiss!" Loreno shouted, popping her head from under the blanket she was hiding in and raising a hand.

You blushed, with a light blush tainting Len's cheeks, "L- Loreno, dont just shout things out!"

"Ya'know, that doesn't sound like a bad Idea."

"Len, don't agree with this!"

"But why not?" He asked, giving you a pouty face.

"Fine.. just one kiss."

Len's eyes lit up, "Yay!"

You got yourself in a comfortable sitting position, your hands placed in front of you as you you sat on the couch, turning your waist-up area thing over to face Len. (I cant explain things .-. ) You quickly got lost into each other's eyes, not even noticing that you two were leaning in until his lips had brushed up against yours. Not wanting them to fall in place slowly Len smashed his Lips to yours lightly, basically wanting the whole leaning in type of thing to be over with.

Blushing, you two kissed, Len's arm snaking around your waist and pulling you closer to him, Your hands wrapping around his neck.

"LOOK AT 'EM GO!" Loreno shouted, only to have the two of you pull back quickly, and then put a space between you and look away from each other, acting like nothing had ever happened.

Len placed his hand onto yours, which had grabbed your attention and made you look at him.

"Lets continue this later, shall we?" Len told you, whispering into your ear.

______________________________

GUYSSSSSSS

IM SO SORRY

Right when i posted the Admin Note thing My Sensei gave our Japanese class a project, and i basically worked on it the entire week ;u;

But now sense i'm on christmas break and i have nothing to do until the 25th, i'm just gonna update things like crazy -u-

well..

try to.

- Loreno

(UNEDITED)